CHEMISTRY READ

Brianna was on her way to her chemistry read for the roles of the main characters of the movie, just to ensure that the individuals who were selected to be apart of the reboot really clicked and worked together, complimenting one another's skills.

It had only been a week since she got the phone call so she didn't know who she was possibly going to be working with, other than the fact that Winona Ryder was playing Peg. Anxiety began to run through her body, but not the excruciating kind, it was more of a "star struck" feeling as she has always been a huge fan of Winona.

Throughout the whole journey Juliet could sense the nervers of Brianna so she tried to calm her down and provide some sort of reassurance.

JULIET: bri bri, you're gonna be fine okay, also do you think they'll make you dye your hair for the role because you would look soooo good with blonde hair.

BRIANNA: oh my days that's actually a good question, i've wanted to go blonde for so long and hopefully they let me if i get the role, this still feels so surreal and i just hope that i get along with my cast mates if i get the role.

JULIET: trust me you will, everyone you come across naturally loves your aura. have you got any ideas about who it would be?

BRIANNA: i actually don't you know, but i'm pretty sure a few months ago fans on tiktok were discussing how they wanted timothee chalamet to be edward.

JULIET: the timothee? no way, you've always wanted to meet him right?

BRIANNA: yesss he's like one of THE best actors of my generation in my opinion and he seems so chill.

JULIET: yeah i agree, well fingers crossed it's him. oh. it looks like we're here already.

brianna takes a deep breath in before nodding and following juliet out of the car.

they reach the door of the office where the chemistry reads will be taking place and ring the buzzer, shortly they're greeted by a man in a shirt and tie who flashes them a smile and invites them inside.

when they enter the room there seems to be what looks like a conference table with three men and sat around it, and one of them happening to be Tim Burton.

he gets out of his seat and walks over to Brianna, greeting her with a hug.

TIM B: it's so amazing to meet you, and thank you so much for wanting to participate in the reboot of edward's scissor hands.

BRIANNA: you're most welcome, but i cant explain how grateful i am to have even been considered for the character of Kim as i've always loved the movie since i was a child.

TIM B: this makes me even more excited, please both of you take a seat, Winona and the others just went to go and grab us all some coffee and are on their way back.

BRIANNA: oh okay.

the group continued discussing some of the ideas they had while they waited for the other four to return so they could begin, after about 7 minutes the door of the room swung open, revealing the gorgeous Winona Ryder.

WINONA: AHHHHH SHES HERE. oh my gosh please excuse my excitement, but when Tim told me that you were going to be playing my daughter i couldn't believe it. you were amazing in Maze Runner.

BRIANNA: i'm actually going to cry i love you so much, i used to run around my house in a black hat pretending to be you from beetle juice.

the two women's embraced eachother in a hug and Winona sat down in the seat besides her. next in walked Eddie Murphy and Walker Scobell who exchanged greetings with everyone else in the room again.

so who was missing? there's no way that walker could be playing Edward so who could it be?

TIM B: guys where's-

WALKER: oh he went to the bathroom, he should be here in 2 minutes.

PRODUCER ONE: okay, while we wait i'll give everyone a sample of the scrip we wanted to test today.

as they all scanned over the booklet that they were giving, the door opens again.

TIMOTHEE: i'm so so sorry guys, i needed to go to the bathroom desperately. i hope i'm not too late.

TIM B: you're fine pal, come take a seat. everyone's here now.

Brianna's eyes lit up in disbelief, she could not believe that Timothee Chalamet was sat right in front of her, and going her co-star. she's always wanted to work with him and learn so much skills from the actor. as she glanced at him she realised he was already looking at her with the same expression.

little did she know, he's wanted to collaborate with her for months and ever since she won her grammy, he had wanted to congratulate her but was nervous.

brianna smiled and gave him a little wave which cause him to have a smile plastered across his face. she covered her smile with her hand and shyly looked away.

PRODUCER TWO: okay guys, so first we want to quickly ensure that you all know the characters you will be taking on before setting you off into little groups to get to know the people you have the most scenes with in more detail.

PRODUCER ONE: so, Winona will be playing Peg, Eddie will be playing Bill, Walker will be playing Jim, Timothee will be playing Edward and Brianna will be playing Kim.

everyone nodded in synchrony and exchanged excited glances with one another.

TIM B: okay so can we please have Timothee and Kim together as they will be playing love interests, and then Winona, Walker and Eddie in a group, rehearsing the scene we have you yesterday to improvise.