COFFEE

hey my loves, i did post a few comments but i don't think any of you have seen them yet, please let me know if any of you are enough this book so far as i don't really want to waste my time writing more chapters if people don't necessarily enjoy it and on that note, don't forget to vote for this chapter 💓. also, i'm always open to any constructive criticism or ideas that you may have so please don't hesitate, i hope you all have a good day and thank you so much for taking your time to read this. i love you all
-iluvvszaa.

it's been a few months since Brianna has really been in any sort of film production as she wanted to take a little break from the busy life for a moment and focus on herself and her family. as much as she enjoyed being in the spotlight life did get a little bit busy at times and make her feel overwhelmed.

she is currently sitting in her car waiting for her local coffee shop to open so she could start her morning off with a latte. the british breeze  catches her by surprise as she opens her car door and grabs the purse which sat in her glove-compartment.

even though she was a global movie star, she didn't mind travelling alone in her own area as everyone sort of knew eachother and it wasn't really a commotion when she got spotted, families would usually ask her for a phone and have a small conversation before continuing with their day and smiles on their faces.

as she gently pushes open the door, the sound of the bell rings causing the barista to look up and wave at Brianna. she waves back and makes her way towards him. 

BARISTA: wow it's been ages since i've seen you in here, how have things been?

BRIANNA; i know i've missed this place, and things are going a lot more smoother now that i have time off to relax. how are you, how's your mom?

BARISTA: she's doing well thank you, it's amazing to see you i still cant actually believe your here.

BRIANNA; haha, i landed back in the city again late last night and knew i had to come here as soon as it opened.

BARISTA: the coffees aren't as great in the US as the are here right?

BRIANNA: duhhh, and speaking of coffee, can i please get-

BARISTA: the usual. i know don't worry, how could i forget.

brianna flashes a smile at him and begins to feel a little bit emotional.

a sense of nostalgia washes over her in a bitter-sweet way. this city was her home. where she grew up and where she was moulded into the wonderful actress she is today. she likes to visit as frequently as possible but everytime she returns, she feels more distant from her childhood. but who would've thought?  i mean as a child all we want to do is aspire to our wildest dreams but once that's achieved, what next? there's no way of going back and reliving it because that's not how things work and we have to just deal with whatever we are meant to face. but that's the beauty of living. that's the beauty of growth. and that is one thing that Brianna could not be more grateful for. acting allowed her to flourish into the oscar nominated actress that she is at such early days of her career and that's what feeds her motivation.

she snaps back into reality and taps her card onto the card machine, then takes a seat at the table in the far corner near a radiator.

while she waits for her drink she takes out her phones and clicks on her imessage app. she notices that she's received a message within the last twenty minutes from her manager which discusses a new lead role that a director would like her to play. the role is of a young woman aged 19 who goes though tragic family events and has to rebuild her life on her own. she miles at her screen and replies with "wow that sounds amazing i will definitely consider it.  i'm out at the moment though so when i get back home i'll read the whole document and let you know".