Chapter 13: Vinnie(Vincent)

Tw: sexual references

"Holy shit."
I stood on the opposite side of the door towering over her with a bouquet in my hand. This looks like a love confession: I'm fucked.
"Excuse me?"
"No ,I mean hi ." I couldn't tell if she was happy to see me or absolutely pissed. The good news is she did take a glance at the flowers. However that wasn't my main focus. My eye's naturally traveled along her body. She was so easy to admire. Her skin was glowing and smooth: fuck i just want to grab her and touch every part of her body, make her feel amazing and fucking worth it. The pink silk gripped against her tanned skin which made it hard for me to take my eyes off her. My eyes went from her shoulders to her hands to her waist all the way down to her thighs. Her dress was so short I could see the gap between her thighs through her slightly see-through robe.
"What are you doing here Vinnie?"
"Eva who's at the door!" Someone yelled from inside the house which made Eva turn her head away from me.
"Just someone I know don't worry!" She turned back at me and i kept my jaw clenched withholding the urge to pull her closer to me and not let go of her.
"As I was saying" she lowered her voice "why are you here Vinnie?"
My mind went blank. Why am I here?
"You look like a weirdo if you don't tell me the reason why ur outside my house with flowers and a fancy hairstyle I might think you're stalking me." I let out a soft breath as her tone was mocking but in a fun way.
"I did tell you to expect me at any time didn't I"
"You are so weird" she rolled her eyes and stood to the side before gesturing for me to wait at the door for a moment: I assume to tell whoever else was in the house who the hell I was.
"I guess I have to invite you in now don't I"
"Y'know you want to" i responded swiftly barely even thinking about it. "These are for you. I thought coming unannounced empty handed was weird."
"Extremely" I looked down at the flowers and moved only my eyes to look up again at her.
"Flowers are a romantic gesture. Don't."
I planned on pushing it and possibly making a flirtatious comment, but her tone fell serious and her expression once bright and sarcastic turned blank as though i struck a serious nerve. Before I could pick up the conversation a slender girl with long dark hair came from a room: " Hey my names Ivory. I'm Evangeline's roommate." She held her hand out as though it were a formal introduction. As I leaned out to return the handshake and gave Ivory a small smile and head nod i saw Eva look down at the ground wistfully. Evangeline.
"Ivory you didn't need to say my full name he's not a business partner or anything." I watched Eva's gaze soften as she looked at Ivory but remain in a slightly disappointed state.
"Sorry! I assumed he already knew your full name since he's coming to our house in the middle of the evening." I didn't keep my eyes on Ivory for long before pulling my attention back to Eva.
"Evangeline hm?"
"Shut up." She said as she gently took the flowers from my hand with both of hers and gave them to Ivory. It was obvious she didn't want them now i guess. Maybe she doesn't like flowers?
"We're going to go upstairs V but goodnight okay?"
"Goodnight" they exchanged goodnight hugs as Ivory took the flowers into the kitchen and Eva led me upstairs.

 Maybe she doesn't like flowers?"We're going to go upstairs V but goodnight okay?""Goodnight" they exchanged goodnight hugs as Ivory took the flowers into the kitchen and Eva led me upstairs

"Why are you so casual about me turning up to your house randomly"
"Do you have my number?"
"No"
"Exactly"
She sat at the bottom of her bad while i sat on her vanity chair in-front of her. She crossed her legs and maintained a straight posture while adjusting her robe which slipped from one of her shoulders.
"So then, why are you all dressed up. I know it's not for me" she said letting out a slight laugh.
"Who said it wasn't for you" I said jokingly " I go for dinner with my mom and dad every other Sunday. It's quite... eventful."
"Interesting. So why'd you come here afterwards?"
"Missed my jacket." Her expression called me an asshole in twelve different ways. "My parents can sometimes be a little frustrating to be around."
"Aren't they all" the phrase meant to be used jokingly somehow coming from her sounded like a lesson thats been learnt the hard way. For some reason my mind instantly shifted to the scar i found on her head that day. I leaned back in my seat, spreading my legs, and looked up at her.
"I didn't want to stay at home stressed with nothing better to do, so I thought of you." She looked at me bluntly as though she were in shock so I had no choice but to change the topic of conversation."So how was your day then?"
"Quite normal until now. I've never had someone come to my house in the middle of the evening just because they felt like it before." She said not breaking eye contact and her voice low. I hate to admit it but she was making me kind of nervous.
"Well then i guess you might as well fall in love with me right now." I said whilst unbuttoning my sleeves and pulling them up above my elbows to hide the fact that she made me nervous.
"Nice try." She raised an eyebrow as she stood up from her bed causing her to stand practically in between my legs. She walked past me and grabbed a hairband from her vanity I couldn't help but turn my body in the direction of her steps because I was so drawn to her . She stood in front of her mirror and tied her hair in a ponytail.
"You straightened your hair."
"Yeah. My curls can get annoying"
"I like your curls."
"Shut up."
"You're so stubborn."
"Good thing I'm not your girlfriend then isn't it. You wouldn't last one day."
I remained silent which caused her to quickly turn around, catching my eyes stay glued to her from behind. " Don't you dare."
"Oh no no!" I stopped my thoughts as I got drawn back to my conversation with my parents at dinner. Surprisingly in that moment I got a call. "Sorry it's just my mom."
"It's okay"
"Hey sweetheart how are you feeling after our conversation at dinner!"
"Hey mom, I'm a little busy right now has anything happened?"
"Oh no nothing is wrong. Well then i'll just get straight to the point!" For some reason my heart pounded fast in my chest and my grip tightened around my phone.
"Me and your father saw you on our way home on your motorcycle dear... with flowers."
Oh Shit.
"You never told us you have a girlfriend why didn't you just say so at dinner!"
"No mom I-"
"Please bring her for our next Sunday dinner okay? We're so excited to see her honey! Okay i wont take up anymore of your time . Bye sweetheart!"
She hung up the phone just as fast as she said hello I barely got a word in.
"Oh shit."
"That sounded a little serious. What the hell did you tell her."
"Nothing. Nothing at all. I'm so fucked"
I paced through Evas bedroom as she stared at me in confusion.
"Vinnie...Vinnie sit down!"
"Fuck sorry." I replied to her and stood in front of her.
"So what are you going to do?" She looked up at me from the edge of her bed.
I bit my lip and looked at her, we stared at each other in silence for a moment. She is going to hate me for this.