Chapter 22: Eva(ngeline)

Tw: sexual references

I looked up at him as he took his keys out his pocket and rotated them through the keyhole. He grabbed my shopping bags with one hand and pushed open the door with the other; this was the first time I've seen his house. The outside seemed fairly high maintenance but not humungous in size however at first glance you can tell the building was owned by a wealthy individual. Come to think of it when i met his parents they we're definitely higher in the social classification rankings. I stepped through the door as he held it open for me, I held my new helmet in my hands while walking past him and feeling him tower over me and stare at me beneath his tinted visor. He placed my bags on the kitchen counter which glistened in the reflection of the sunset.
"Do you wanna stay over here tonight?" He turned his head and looked out at me from the kitchen with his helmet still on. I didn't respond instantly but instead I scrunched my face at his insinuation.
"I have no pyjamas"
"I practically brought you a whole new wardrobe today Evangeline stop being incompetent" he walked towards the door frame and leaned against it after taking off his riding gloves and holding them in one hand. "Why don't you give me a try on show princess hm?"
I tried my best to withhold my facial expressions to the point where my cheeks puffed up and turned bright pink, I hoped that his visor made it hard for him to make out my expression and i unbuttoned my cardigan at attempt to cool myself down.
"Stop flirting with me." Was all i could think of saying in the moment as I reached for the last button of my cardigan. Trying on all my new clothes did seem fun. I walked towards him slowly and kept eye-contact with him before going on my tip toes and flipping up his visor.
"Fine. I'll stay"

The past few hours consisted of random conversations and me trying on my new clothes

The past few hours consisted of random conversations and me trying on my new clothes. Vinnie glared at me with tired eyes and rubbed his palm over the back of his neck.
"Last one?" He exhaled deeply , but not in a disrespectful way, it had been a long day.
"Yes!"I said as I stood idly and let him observe the flow of the dress which hugged my body.
"Interesting" he mumbled before standing up and grabbing my hand, twirling me in a circle in the living room then holding onto my waist with his other hand. The dress flowed effortlessly and the ombre of colours highlighted my skin as I caught Vinnie holding his gaze on me for longer then expected.
"Do you like it?" I asked whilst staring up at him intently .
"You look really good" he commented and twirled an end of my hair before tucking it behind my ear and touching his lips to my cheek.
"T-thank you" i stammered on my words for the first time. He will never understand how badly I just want him to pick me up right now and hold me in his arms and not let go; to nurture me and care for me.

If I'm being honest Vincent Evergreen brings out my femininity more than anyone ever could.

"Lets go find you some comfortable clothes to sleep in shall we" he said to me softly before crouching down to fling me over his shoulder and take me to his room.
He rummaged through his wardrobe for a few minutes before placing his clothes back in a neat pile.
"Put your arms up." He demanded, his voice was soft but his words were stern. So I did as he asked. He pulled my dress over my head and placed it on his bed and then came behind me with caused my back to arch and the hair on my arms to stand straight at the tension. I felt his fingertips brush the back of my neck as he tried to move my hair to the side. He unclasped my bra and I let it fall to the ground and pressed my thighs together to disguise how his touch made me feel.
He lowered himself to my ear and whispered "Is this okay?"
"Mhm" I said quietly allowing him to undress me in the middle of his bedroom. I took a deep breath at attempt to take in as much of his scent as possible as he remained close to me whilst putting one of his t-shirts on me.
"Is that comfortable?" He asked me and I nodded.
"Yeah it's just a little warm at the moment" I stated hinting to not putting any pants on.
"That's okay" he smiled at me softly when placing the shorts back into his wardrobe.
"Vincent." I called to him with his back turned.
"Yes doll?"

Vinnies bedroom inspo:

Vinnies kitchen inspo:

THE dress:

THE dress: