Not Again

Do Yoon was sitting on the floor of the washroom. He was sobbing and groaning in pain. Anyone could say that he was beaten up badly, just by looking at him. But not a single soul who had entered the washroom helped him or asked him if he was okay. So he knew, he had to do this on his own.

Though it was really painful, he stood up and literally dragged himself to his classroom. He entered the classroom limping. Before entering, he checked if Joo Ha was there. Luckily, he was not. So Do Yoon went to his desk limping. His classmates were looking at him but they tried to avoid him.

Do Yoon rested his head on the desk. His eyes were tearing up once again. He cursed under his breath. Then he could feel footsteps coming towards him. He tensed up, not raising his head.

"Ummm... Do Yoon!"

It was a girl's voice. Do Yoon raised his head and looked at the girl standing before him. The girl sat on the seat in front of him.

"Are you okay?" The girl asked with a worried look.

Do Yoon could feel his vision get blurry once again. But he smiled towards her. And nodded.

"Everyone is ignoring you, right? They are all scared of Joo Ha, you know. He doesn't like others meddling with his prey. So be sure to take care of yourself cause no one else will." The girl looked at him with an extremely sad expression.

"I am Kim Jisoo by the way. Give me your phone!"

Do Yoon nodded and handed her his phone. She saved her contact on his phone and gave it back to him.

"If you need any help regarding the class lectures, just call me. I will leave now...before someone reports to Joo ha."

She smiled and left.

Do Yoon was happy that someone at least reached out him. But the thing that every person is avoiding him because they are scared of Joo Ha, made him tremble in fear. He could feel that he was once again in a big mess.

Their lunch break was over. Joo Ha and his gang came back one by one. Joo Ha sat beside him and put his hand over Do Yoon's shoulder. Do Yoon could feel Joo Ha's breathe as he came closer to him.

"Do Yoon-ah... Are you okay?" Joo Ha asked smiling.

Do Yoon froze. He closed his eyes getting ready for another beating.

"Do Yoon-ah, what did I teach you? Huh? You already forgot? Answer me! Are you okay?" Joo Ha whispered.

Do Yoon could feel pressure around his shoulder getting stronger. He nodded.

"Y-y- yes.." Do Yoon said stammering.

Joo Ha now ruffled his hair. He was about to say something but was interrupted by the teacher.

All the classes were over now. Do Yoon stood up as soon as the teacher left and started to walk away.

"Seo Do Yoon!" Joo Ha yelled.

"Did I say you can go home? Huh?"

Do Yoon was dragged out of the class. They took him to the back of the school and beat him up just to satisfy themselves. Joo Ha sat in a chair and watched his new prey getting beatings. And after a while, he told them to stop and they all left.

Do Yoon sat there without moving. He did not cry this time. He was getting tired of all these. He was now getting tired of living. He just wanted to stay in his room so that none can touch him.

Then he saw the familiar figure once again who helped him to get to the washroom back then. He knew it was one of Joo Ha's boys.

Do Yoon smirked at the standing figure. He was very tall.

"What? Is it your job to make sure that I am not dead or unconscious?" Do Yoon said smiling. His mouth was filled with his own blood. His whole body was aching. But at that moment, he felt like he didn't care about anything. He would rather get some more beating and be unconscious. He laughed at his own thought.

The figure moved closer to him. Do Yoon looked up to him. The guy kneeled down.

"You can talk? You can call me Jongin." The figure said in a sarcastic tone. His hand moved towards Do Yoon's lips which had a scratch and was bleeding. But Do Yoon flinched.

"Omo...I thought you have become brave all of a sudden." Said Jongin.

"Now get up. Wanna go to the infirmary? I can see that you need help for sure."

Do Yoon looked straight into Jongin's eyes.

"Leave me alone." Do Yoon said looking away. He stood up on his own. And started to walk away leaving the guy behind. He could feel the tall figure smiling at him.

"Interesting indeed." Said Jongin under his breath after Do Yoon had left.