Their pov

Joo Ha's pov:

Beautiful - the moment I laid my eyes on him, I was mesmerized. How can a man be this much beautiful.

He was stammering as he introduced himself. Cute - yeah, he is really cute. He is smaller in size. His height might be up to my shoulder.

Then Mr. Lee called out my name and told him to take the seat beside me. I was excited to know this beautiful person - Seo Do Yoon.

As he was coming towards me, I could hear others gasping and saying how sitting beside me is the end of him. I got angry. I smirked at him, he seemed to get scared.

'Are you scared of me' I thought to myself. I got more angry.

All the four periods before lunch - he kept on avoiding me as if I was not there. That's when I decided that he perhaps will be my next prey.

As the lunch break started I saw him resting his head on the desk, completely denying my existence.

I tapped on his shoulder and looking at me, he flinched.

'Am I that scary?'

And suddenly he stood up and tried to run for the door. I grabbed his hand and stopped him from running away. I turned his face towards me. He was crying.

'What the hell! I barely even touched you.'

I was pissed off by then. And so I beat him up and left him lying on the floor. He was groaning. I was supposed to feel great after beating him up. But I hated it. I felt like a dirty rag. His crying face made me angry.

As I got out of the room, I gestured to Jongin to go and help him. Jongin smirked at me and went back to the class.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Jongin's pov:

The new boy was mesmerizing. I couldn't take my eyes off him. And when Mr. Lee told him to sit beside Joo ha, I really hoped that Joo Ha wouldn't bully him. But he did.

But something was off about this guy. He was crying even before Joo Ha did anything to him. He was trembling like hell. I felt like stopping them but I knew that they were not gonna listen to me.

The little guy was fragile. And his skin was so pale. I could feel that he was as light as feather when Joo Ha threw him to the floor. I felt really bad for him. As we went out of the class, I saw Joo Ha gesturing me to go back to the class and check on the guy. That was quite surprising. Joo Ha never does anything like that. But however, I was glad to be able to help him.

When I got there, he was groaning in pain. I went to him and helped him to stand up and took him to the washroom as I felt that he will throw up anytime soon. And I was right. As soon as we reached the washroom, he ran in to throw up. I left him there as I was feeling kind of guilty, being one of the bullies.

I really hoped they would leave him for today. But they didn't. After school was over, they dragged him to the back of the school and beat him up until they were exhausted.

As we left him there, I decided to go back without Joo Ha instructing me.

But there I saw a new side of the boy. He smirked at me and that smirk was hot. I went towards him, the corner of his lips were swollen, someone might have punched him.

'Aish you should never hit a pretty face like this.'

My hand unconsciously went towards his lips but he flinched. I was also surprised at my action but didn't let it show.

I offered to help him to get to the infirmary but he looked pissed off. And told me to leave him alone in a deep voice.

'Man this guy is full of surprises!'

He left. I waited a while, then left also. Then my phone rang. It was one of our boys.

"Where are you? Joo Ha is looking for you!" Said from the other side.

"My stomach hurts. I am going home. I will catch up with you at night!" I said and cut the call.

Seo Do Yoon is now my peak interest.