The storm: Do Yoon's pov

Sorry for the late update... I was busy celebrating eid here!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Do Yoon's pov:

"If possible... Skip school on Monday."

Joo Ha said suddenly grabbing my shoulder. Then he just walked away. I could somehow sense why he might be saying that, but I was unsure. I texted him after getting home, he didn't even check the msgs. Then I called him, he never picked up.

Sunday went by just like that. I had to prepare for this exam that was supposed to be on Monday.

I reached out to Jongin as Joo Ha was nowhere to be found. Jongin said that he couldn't contact Joo Ha either.

But before saying goodbye, he said, "If Joo Ha told you not to come on Monday. Maybe you should listen to him."

"Because I will get bullied... Just the way you guys did before?" I said.

"Look Do Yoon-ah... There are many things that you don't have any idea about. You are allowed to hate me and Joo Ha. Of course you are. I am naturally evil but Joo Ha has his reasons for being the person he is today. I hope you will keep this in mind in the future."

"Are you trying to justify your actions?"

"Maybe I am. As I said, you are allowed to hate us."

"Hmmm..."

"Goodnight Do Yoon-aaaaaaahhh... Love you...ummmaaahhh."

"Ewwww... What's wrong with you bro?"

"Ha ha... Bye bye!!!"

"Bye.."

The whole conversation left Do Yoon just confused. He felt this warmth from Joo Ha, and Jongin also. He felt that they were good people. But what the hell! They were his bully. They bullied him on his first day. Nothing can justify that. If he had no one but them by his side today, it was their fault at the first place.

And he had a test on Monday. He had already missed the first two tests as he joined late, there was no way he could miss this one.

'Even I miss school tomorrow, maybe I will be saved from getting bullied. But.. but there is no guarantee that they won't try the same thing on Tuesday. I can't keep missing school all my life... Can I?' Do Yoon kept arguing with himself about what he was supposed to do.

Next day... (Still Do Yoon's pov)

The alarm rang. I switched it off. I was still lying on my bed. I still had not decided anything. I didn't feel like getting up. But I told myself that I must attend the test.

So I got up, took a bath, wore my uniform, made some breakfast, ate some of it and packed the rest for lunch... Then I left for school.

I reached school little late that day. Joo Ha and Jongin was already there. They looked up to me as soon as I entered the class. They were staring at me which was scary. But the other guys known as Joo Ha's boys along with the tall guy named Sehun, were grinning at me, which was more scary. I was almost trembling as I reached my desk.

'This was a wrong decision. I want to go home.' I said to myself.

I was trembling...I closed my eyes and started taking deep breaths in order to cool myself down.

But, right at that moment, Joo Ha grabbed my hand. He looked angry. He looked scary as if he was gonna hurt me right then.

"Why are you here?" He almost growled.

I was trembling more now. I tried speaking but ended up stammering.

"Th..the..the..te... test."

He literally grabbed my collar then.

"You are gonna regret it." Joo Ha growled once again. It was Jongin who stopped him from going any further. Jongin smiled at me before dragging Joo Ha away.

Soon the teacher came. Joo Ha came and sat beside me. But neither of us tried to talk.

I was able to calm myself down after a little bit. The test was after lunch. So I grabbed my book, revising the topics once again, while eating my lunch. Joo Ha and Jongin, along with the Joo Ha's boys had left the class as soon as the bell had rang, except for Sehun.

Few minutes later, Sehun came and sat on Joo Ha's seat.

"I know about Taeyi." Sehun mumbled.

I just froze there. But he didn't stop there.

"I know how Mingyu used to bully you. I know how you started taking drugs."

I could feel him grinning. He then leaned his head closer to me. And whispered.

"I know how you were raped."

I was looking down on my book the whole time. I could see it getting wet as my eyes were tearing nonstop. All the traumas, all the bad memories that I was trying to forget came to me all at once. They devoured me like there was no escape.

I could feel Sehun putting his arms around my shoulder. He came closer. He then started to come closer. He lips were almost on my neck. I could feel his breath. 'DISGUSTING. DIRTY.' were the names they used for me, I could hear them clearly. I was trembling like hell. I was crying like hell.

"You are beautiful, you know. I feel like I need to have you."

Sehun left.

I had no energy to leave my seat. I sat there. I was lost in the darkness that I had decided to leave behind.

I didn't know when the lunch break was over, or when the question paper was distributed.

As the bell rang Joo Ha and his boys dragged me to the back of the school. I kind of knew what was gonna happen to me now.