The silence before the storm

After buying some bread and drinks, Joo Ha and Do Yoon ran back to the classroom. They found Jongin in front of the class. Jongin tilted his head in surprise as he saw them smiling.

"What is going on? Why do you look like you just got asked out?" Jongin asked.

"Melon bread?" Do Yoon handed a melon bread to Jongin. Jongin took the bread and ruffled Do Yoon's hair.

As all classes were over, Joo Ha was putting all his stuff in his bag, suddenly he felt like someone was staring at him. It was Do Yoon.

Joo Ha looked at Do Yoon.

"You guys play games?" Do Yoon asked scratching his head.

Joo Ha started to laugh because Do Yoon looked so serious. Jongin also joined them by then.

"Of course we do." Joo Ha said.
"What? What?" Jongin joined.
"Let's go play games!" Do Yoon said.
"Yeeee... There is this arcade. They have the coolest games!!!' Jongin added.
They could see Do Yoon's eyes getting bigger.

They played various games in the arcade where they found out Do Yoon was a gaming genius. His moves were fast. And Joo Ha was the worst. They decided to eat dinner. While walking toward the restaurant that Joo Ha suggested, they found a music store.

Do Yoon dragged them in. And asked the store owner for permission to play the drums. And man! He was so cool.

Joo Ha was awestruck with this new side of Do Yoon. He looked so happy. The fragile Do Yoon was nowhere to be found. This Do Yoon was fun and strong and confident. This Do Yoon kept teasing Jongin and smiling at the tiniest incident. Joo Ha wanted this Do Yoon.

After they had finished their dinner, they were about to bid goodbye. Jongin suddenly said, "Guys...It's Friday. Let's sleep over at my place. I have some pretty good movies!"

"Nooooo... I need to study. I joined you guys late, remember? I am still lagging behind!" Do Yoon whined which Joo Ha found pretty cute.

"Oh did you collect the class notes?" Joo Ha asked.

"Yeah Kim Jisoo sent me pictures of her class notes last night." Do Yoon said.

"Whaaat? Kim Jisoo? Oh my gawd! She never talks to any guy!!! Are you sure that she doesn't have a crush on you?" Jongin screamed.

"What? No.. no! She just wanted to help." Do Yoon said.

"But you are blushing."

"No I am not."

"Do Yoon-ah you already scored a girl."

"What? No!"

"She is so pretty, don't you think so?"

"I mean yeah..."

Jongin and Do Yoon kept arguing. But Joo Ha felt this discomfort which he didn't know why.

"Fuck off." Joo Ha suddenly said which made both Jongin and Do Yoon both stop and they looked at Joo Ha with raised eyebrows.

"Let's meet tomorrow then... We will help you to study." Joo Ha said coughing.

"You? You know how to study?" Do Yoon asked with a smirk.

At that Jongin started to laugh and Joo Ha grabbed Do Yoon and put him in a head lock.

"What did you say?" Joo Ha asked.

"Aaa...aaa...it hurts!.. okay let's meet tomorrow. Okay?" Do Yoon said while tapping Joo Ha's hand. Jongin just stood there and laughed.

Saturday:

As they had planned, Joo Ha and Do Yoon met in front of a cafe. Jongin couldn't make it for some unknown reason.

Do Yoon was wearing a half sleeve shirt with shorts. Joo Ha couldn't take his eyes off Do Yoon.

'His skin is so pale' Joo Ha thought.

As they were studying (Joo Ha was just staring at Do Yoon), Do Yoon suddenly showed Joo Ha a photo on his phone. It was a dog.

"It's my dog. Isn't he cute? Now he is staying with my parents. I miss him so much!!!" Do Yoon said. He looked excited and happy while talking about his dog.

Joo Ha stared at the energetic Do Yoon. And Do Yoon kept on talking from time to time.

"Before coming here, I saw this video of this restaurant...they are supposed to be really good... I wanna try their ramen so much."

"Have you seen the new episode of Jujutsu Kaisen?"

"Wait you don't watch anime? What the hell! What do you watch then?"

"Stray kids are awesome. They are gonna have a fanmeet pretty soon. I wish I had money."

"I really want to be in a band, you know? You have seen my skills right? I feel so great when I am playing the drums. Aaaa...it feels so good."

"What??? You play guitar? Wwooaahh!!! Let's form a band!!! We can look for members."

"By the way, I write songs too and I am pretty good at rapping too... And you should see me dance..."

"I should have gone to an art school. What am I doing here studying all this boring stuff."

"You actually didn't study anything." Joo ha said sighing as he ruffled Do Yoon's hair. Do Yoon just grinned looking at Joo Ha.

Joo Ha was loving every second of the day. The way Do Yoon looks so cute when he is talkative. The way he uses his expressions and body language to prove his point. Everything. Joo Ha liked everything about Do Yoon. He wished to see this Do Yoon everyday.

They went to the arcade again, and also the music store. This time Joo ha played the guitar and Do Yoon played the drums. They were awesome. Then they had dinner in a new restaurant.

As Do Yoon was about to say goodbye. Joo ha grabbed his hand.

"Today was fun you know? You were awesome! I would love to be like this all the time." Joo Ha said with a stern face.

Do Yoon smiled.

"If possible... skip school on Monday..." Joo Ha added.

He then left Do Yoon's hand and walked away.

Do Yoon stood there being confused.