The storm: Do Yoon's pov (2)

The bell rang. Everything was blurry. As if I was under water. I wasn't struggling for air, I was just submerged in the water. Nothing could reach me there. Only the voices from the past kept echoing.

Taeyi smiling at me.
His dead body.
The letter he left me.
Mingyu and his gang.
All those hands on me.
All those dirty and disgusting looks on me.
The drugs.

Everything. Everything started to hit me  all at once. Maybe I had stopped crying long ago. Maybe I was not trembling either. I was just frozen.

I felt someone grabbing my arms and dragging me out of my seat, out of the class. I was not resisting. I just let the hand drag me. The hand threw me on a pile of broken desks.

Now I could see them but not their face. Their faces were blurred out. But I felt they were laughing. They were laughing at me. I tried to get up but was forced to fall again when someone kicked me.

Suddenly I felt like they were cheering someone's name. And a hand grabbed me by the collar and punched me in the stomach. Two more hands joined which grabbed me from behind. The hand from earlier left my collar and started to punch in the stomach again and again. The cheer kept getting louder. What were they cheering?

I tried to listen.

"Joo Ha! Joo Ha!"

I smirked. I could see the owner of that hand now. It was Joo Ha. His face had no expression.

Someone said, "Look at this guy! He is smirking! Are you enjoying?"

They started to cheer louder. The punches stopped. I fell on ground coughing blood. I didn't get much time there though. Joo Ha was now kicking me nonstop.

"Ayee... Don't hurt his face!" Someone said. The voice was familiar. I tried to look for the person from whom the voice had came. It was so familiar. Then I saw him. Mingyu. My eyes fell on the guy sitting on a chair at the front smirking at me. It was Mingyu.

I couldn't breathe anymore. I was hyperventilating. Joo Ha was still kicking me I guess. Guys around us were still cheering I guess. But I now could see nothing.

Maybe Joo Ha felt the sudden change in my behavior or maybe not. He stopped. He suddenly came closer. I could see him saying something. But all I could hear was all the voice screaming. And Mingyu's gaze on me.

Joo Ha started to walk away from me all of a sudden. I found myself grabbing his leg. He looked at me.

"Save me." I said in trembling voice.

But he didn't. He just shook my hand off his leg and walked away. I was left there.  I saw Mingyu coming up to me then. He kneeled down and grabbed my chin.

"I was expelled because of you, darling. And you thought it would be over once you run away. There are always someone like me. You see?" Mingyu said. Then started laughing like a maniac. He walked off after that leaving me trembling.

"Okay! Now he is mine! You guys can enjoy the snow if you want." Sehun said and started to walk towards me. His whispers from today's lunch break, was enough for me to know what he wanted. I tried to get up using the last bits of my energy. But I couldn't.

Sehun came. Two other guys joined him. Each grabbed one of my arms. Sehun sat on top of me. He started to kiss my neck while unbuttoning my shirt.

I screamed. I screamed for help.

"Save me!!!"
"Save me!!!"
"Joo Ha!!! Please."

I was crying and screaming his name. Sehun kept kissing me. All the buttons were undone by then. He was touching my body, licking it. I kept screaming, I kept trying to free myself. He was reaching for my pants but suddenly stopped.

He whispered into my ears.

"I should save some fun for later right?"

He then forcefully kissed me biting my lips as I tried to resist.

"Okay! Show is over." Sehun announced.

They left one by one.

As all of them left, I started to cry, screaming. I cried for an hour maybe. It was dark already. I got up and left limping.

I went home. I ran to my bedroom where I had my pills (the mentioned drugs) in the drawer. I took few of them. Before I knew it, I was already lost. I was in a world where all the pain went numb.

I went to the kitchen and took out the knife and started to cut my arms. It was sure that I will be skipping school for few days for sure. I giggled. I started to scream.

"Seo Do Yoon!!! Why are you alive still? Hah?"

"Taeyi!!! Why did you made me promise that I will keep living while you just died!!? You coward. I hate you. I hate you!!!"

My wrist was bleeding. I slowly drifted away. Everything blacked out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

It's my update for tomorrow as I might be a little busy tomorrow.