Getting to know him

The three boys stopped running as they were at a market area where there were lot of people. Joo Ha sat down on the concrete as they had stopped. He was bleeding. Do Yoon sat down with him examining his wounds. He was still crying.

"I am sorry!!! They almost killed you!!! I am sorry!!!" Do Yoon said while crying.

Joo Ha smiled at him. He then put his head on Do Yoon's shoulder. 

"I am fine... See? not dead at all." Joo ha said smiling.

"All thanks to Kim Jongin!!!" Jongin screamed out of nowhere. Do Yoon and Joo Ha both looked annoyed but ended up laughing.

"But we should go somewhere... they will surely come looking for us." Jongin said. 

"Come to my place." Do Yoon suggested. The other two boys agreed. So they went to Do Yoon's place.

"Man I am hungry!!! Do Yoon what do you have  to eat?" Jongin asked. 

"There is ramen on the shelf. Make some for me too. Eggs are in the fridge. There are some breads too." Do Yoon said while putting on bandages for Joo Ha. Joo Ha hissed in pain now and then. 

They enjoyed the ramen made by Jongin. They were happy.

"The next day we will surely be dead." Jongin decided to ruin the mood while slurping down his ramen.

"So there is no way?" Do Yoon asked.

"There is a way..." Joo ha mumbled. The other two looked at him.

"I know where they keep the drugs that they sell to the kids. That place is Sunbae's (Sehun's brother) shop We can go to the police. If sunbae is in jail, then the others will not dare to cross path with me." Joo Ha continued.

"But he is powerful... he will come out after 3 months or less than that!!!" Jongin said.

"At least we get 3 months of peace." said Joo Ha.

"And you will be dead once he come out!!!" Jongin almost screamed.

"I don't see any other way. Do you?" Joo Ha sighed.

"What if we come clean?" Do Yoon mumbled.

"What?" Jongin asked raising his eyebrows.

"You two were part of the chain right? You sold the drugs that sunbae gave to you. And I bought them. We have three witnesses here. I am sure we can look for more. I am sure many of the guys of your gang wants to get out." Do Yoon said.

"We will end up in jail bro." Jongin screamed.

"We are minors... he is not." Joo Ha added. "And you know who and who wants to get rid of those brothers... don't you, Kim Jongin?" 

"I do." Jongin said. "Okay... then we are going to police tomorrow."

"Yes." Joo Ha and Do Yoon said in unison.

They planned more about what and how they were gonna do things. Then Jongin took his leave saying he needs to meet someone. So Joo Ha and Do Yoon were left alone.

Do Yoon ordered some food for dinner. They were siting in the balcony after having dinner. Joo Ha was startled when Do Yoon came to him and put his head on Joo Ha's shoulder.

"So why did a soft heart like you joined the gang of bullies?" Do Yoon asked.

Joo Ha smiled. "It's just...I have always been this huge in size you know... kids got scared of me anyway... they would assume that I am a bully without me doing anything...and the bullies also liked to bully me to show their power... so oneday I woke up and decided to become one... so stupid right?" Joo Ha looked at Do Yoon smiling.

But he was awestruck, when he found Do Yoon's lips on his. 

"What? you don't like it?" Do Yoon said smirking.

"But I am not gay."

"Ha ha ha... Oh my gawd... You are so cute... So you mean you don't like it?"

"I didn't say that." Joo Ha was now a  red tomato. 

"So you liked it?" Do Yoon gave his mischievous smile.

That's when Joo ha pushed him down and started to kiss him aggressively. Do Yoon's hands were all over Joo Ha's body. He was feeling Joo Ha's solid chest, his abs, his hair. He soon unbuttoned Joo Ha's shirt. Joo Ha was now kissing Do Yoon's neck. After a while Do Yoon pulled away from Joo Ha giving him another kiss.

"Why are you leaving?" Joo Ha whined.

"This is enough for your first gay experience." Do Yoon smirked.

"You are so hot." Joo Ha mumbled. 

Do Yoon laughed kissing Joo Ha on his forehead. Then they went to Do Yoon's bed. Do Yoon was grabbing Joo ha's waist, and his head was on one of Joo Ha's hands.

"Do Yoon." Joo Ha broke the silence.

"Hmmm?"

"Tell me about you... tell me who is Taeyi... tell me about Mingyu... tell me everything."

Joo ha could feel Do Yoon tense up.