Chapter 1: The First Encounter

Lennox POV:

I was dancing my life away, feeling the addictive feeling of adrenaline travelling through my veins. It was a Friday night at "LIGHTS" nightclub and everyone was hyped at me and Celeste's performance [mainly me].

 I must admit, Celeste was blowing the crowd away with her acrobatics and dancing skills, the girls were all over her, which i don't mind, the men are my target audience, but tonight, there was one particular man on my radar, a green alien, a prince.

I've been working at LIGHTS since the first time the north got night clubs [ so 5 years] and I've never really had an interest in anyone, not even my old coworkers, I've always been focused on me, my outfit, performance and never gave anyone the light of day...till tonight.

"It will pass." I told myself, as i performed the last song of the night, it was my favourite because I was about to make everyone swoon for me,  i was allowed to go into the crowd and interact with these fools and I would use fireworks too so that's a big win.

Halfway through the song, i left the stage, walking past and dancing with every man i encountered, Luckily i didn't have to deal with any perverts tonight. Then i got up to the VIP section, where the prince was and gave him the time of his life.

 I danced on him, sat on him and just flirted as I usually did, dragging my fingers across his jawline and antennas and pulling him to centre stage, but something wasn't right

When i danced with him, his hand was secured on my waist, he spun me in the air and oh...was he stronger than i thought. I was starting to lose focus, i don't know if this sucker was hypnotizing me...but i felt so ...alive

I continued the song back on stage, wondering what the hell just happened. i spun my sparklers into the air, summoning more fireworks as I ended the song with a split. I've never felt that way for someone before, and this isn't the first time I've flirted with a VIP, but he... He was different.

 The cheers filled my ears as I sent everyone a kiss goodnight. my eyes locked onto him still, he smiled and cheered the loudest.

"so cute."

Forgetting that my microphone was still on, everyone chuckled as they noticed i was talking about him, he chuckled and I quickly walked off stage out of pure embarrassment.

One Time Thing [Zyx x Lennox]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara