Chapter 5: Upperclassmen

Lora's pov

We arrived at the back entrance of the LIGHTS, Axton hasn't told me how we were going to get in, but before i could think further, one of her many "boyfriends" was waiting for us by the exit.

She ran up to him and kissed his face, i swear every single time i saw one of her boyfriends, i wanted to slice their stupid face into pieces.

"hey~ baby, you got the goods?" she chuckles

goods? is this a drug exchange?" i laughed

"Come on Lora, u know I'm not that wild...maybe." Axton smiled at me

Her boyfriend pulled out 2 VIP passes for the LIGHTS, and my mouth dropped as far as the underworld. 

" how the heck did u manage to get these? Aren't they only sold to upperclassmen?"

" i know people, but Axy~ you know you're yet to pay me right?"

i looked down, his hand going for something in his purse, i noticed it was..shiny

" baby~ you're in so much dept, but i know how to-"

before he finished his sentence, I used my claws to slash his face, but he already stabbed her with a needle.

" SHIT"

he stumbled back and i ran to catch Axton, her wound surrounded by green acid, snake's venom

" YOU ASSHOLE

" ey, everything ain't free sweetheart~"

i growled and kicked his shoulder, launching him into the brick wall, a bag of heavy metal crashed onto him

" BABY! oh goodness no, DANG IT AXTON, NOW HOW ARE WE GONNA GET MORE SUPPLIES IN THE FUTURE? oh if he finds out we did this he's gonna-"

i held her arm, wiping the snakes venom with siren's blood, this was the only way to slow down the drug, i didn't need her wobbly while we were here. 

" ill be fine Axton." she tried to pull away from me, but i held her still.

" shut it, and let me finish."

her face turned into a crimson red, and she looked away, id never seen her like that before, the drug is working faster than i thought, great.

" fucking dumbass." she chuckled and shook her head.

i let go of her and grabbed the passes and the suit and tie from her dead man, and put on the shirt and jacket.

" if we are going to pass as upperclassmen, you need to look decent."

she smiled and rolled her eyes, watching me as i tied her tie around her neck. this drug is really making her all shy, its quite cute honestly.

i let go and put on the pass, holding out my hand to her. 

" you ready to go in? It's almost time."

Her googly eyes snapped back to normal and she looked away all flustered.

"Whatever you idiot." she slapped my hand and walked next to me.

i must admit, i felt really good in a suit, i let her keep the tie cause my outfit was passing enough, it made me feel..manly

i loved it