Chapter 7: The Scandal of 2031

Zyx's POV

moments before the "interaction."

i woke up from my sleep, after the argument with Lora, i couldn't face the world anymore. i noticed it was around 23:00pm and i felt so bad, usually at this time, id be with Lora, watching those teen dramas she likes so much. i got up, took my pills and went to her room, only to notice it was slightly open.

" Lora sweetheart, look, I'm sorry for before I-"

my thoughts were cut short and i clenched my fist, noticing the empty bed and Lennox's Photograph on her pillow. I was furious, how could she abandon me like this? and for such a pain in the furry ass?

i took deep breaths, trying to not raise my blood pressure as his autograph taunted me. i picked it up and wrote a burn spell on it.

" if anything, this... bloody tosser needs to learn who he's messing with."

i let the burning photograph fall onto the ground, watching it burn to ashes in an instant. i ran, changed and rode through the stormy night 

                                                                                     Present moment

I danced with him, playing along. i really didn't need more drama in my life. His sharp eye contact couldn't fase me this time. when the other performer had her solo, i tangoed with him, holding him in my sight as i moved the mouthpiece away from his mouth so that i could speak with him.

" you really think I'm gonna take ur bull?"

" maybe, i mean here you are."

i spun him and dipped him gently.

" I'm not here to play ur childish banter, I'm here for my daughter."

Lennox smirked at the crowd and back at me, pulling me closer to him, the crowd going wild.

" oh u mean Lora? oh he's over there with of the POSION IVY members."

i looked over at the VIP section, noticing her cat ears sticking under the table. Lennox noticed this eye contact too and forced me to look at him again.

" if you really wanna take her, you can."

He dragged his finger on my anntenas and wrapped his lengs onto my waist, making us both spin, him falling on top of me and whispering into my ear.

"but just know that she will never respect you if u keep her on a cat's leash."

His words stung, could this be why she left like that, because i hid her away? He kissed my cheek and got up, putting his mouth piece on and went to preform.

i crawled off stage, not knowing how i felt, i was angry, flustered and it didn't help that every low life was cheering and teasing me after my dissaperance. i ran through the crowd and into the VIP section.

i noticed a band member and grabbed them, making the drop their drink.

" Where is my daughter?"

The skunk put his bass down and tried to remove my hand of him, his skin burning from my alien fingers.

" OW, WHAT THE HECK MAN."

the music stopped and the crowd faced us, but i didn't care. i grabbed him again, shoving him to a wall.

'' where..is..my DAUGHTER!?"