Chapter 2: NO

Lennox's POV:

I sat in my dressing room, flustered with what just happened, i sat on my bench and threw water onto my face, trying to wash away the obvious blush on my face.

"Get yourself together u dumbass."

"Well, this is new." Celeste was standing right behind me, chuckling at my flustered state.

"Shut up Celest, i don't need your annoying ass up in my business." I dismissed her and removed my makeup and hairdo.

"oh come on now Lee, I've known you since what.. the start of your career and I've never seen you so flustered over a prissy price." she teased

"IM NOT FLUSTERED OK! I DON'T DO CRUSHES AND I DON'T DO PEOPLE," I yelled, Celest's face was struck with an upset and angry expression, realizing I lost my temper I apologized and turned around.

"fine...jeez i just wanted to help, but you're so full of yourself." Celest slammed the door behind her to her room, leaving me on my own.

This happens a lot, i lose my temper with her so much, i don't really know why she still stands by me. i can be so selfish to her, and yet she still cares for me. She doesn't deserve me; she deserves better friends.

Out of rage, I wack and throw everything in sight, let the anger take over and destroy everything in sight. I fall to the ground and quietly cry... then I felt a hand on my shoulder, i grab a glass and smash it on their head.

My eyes widen and my heart sinks as i see the prince from earlier, holding his bleeding head.

'' shit SHIT WHAT ARE U DOING HERE?''

'' i just wanted to check on you, I heard a loud noise and came in...ouch." he stated in his cute British accent.

I felt so bad and opened the first aid kit and held his face as i wiped off the blood, he was just..staring at me, using that stupid smile of his.

"Goodness why"

He tilted his head at my comment and locked eyes with mine, making my entire body still and my heart race, this feeling, i hate it...hate it so much.

NO, no... stay away from me! I backed away from him and yelled at him to leave. He just stared at me, his eyes filled with concern and worry for his safety. he just backed away, closing the door behind him.

Celest burst through her door, seeing me all shaky and crying, she held me. i tried to push her away but she was so strong, she held me through and through, i was kicking her, pushing her with all my might, and yet she never let go, so I gave in and held her tight.

" im so sorry, im sorry." i kept repeating to her. She said nothing but continued to hold onto me as my tears dampened her outfit.