Chapter 3 :Over Contemplation.

Kian's eyes turn to amber in right light 

Kian's eyes turn to amber in right light . 👆

The week felt stagnant, it impeded my work and hence I over mulled things in my mind. The more I contemplated the more restless I felt. Finally a week later we were again in the conference room. All four chief's with their reports were ready . Ed Clinton instigated the meeting . 

He said "Sir we have audited all the annual reports from last five years which were under doubt again and again thoroughly but we could not find any incongruity of any sort .Before presenting the annual report in front of board it is already wetted many times. Maybe there was an error with your accumen."

At this Kovu lost his cool and was about to blow his fuse when our own Mr. dependable Keith intervened . He dismissed all four chief's out of the room. He could see I was irate and agitated. To my relief I also saw that all three of them were not going to dismiss this matter yet. Keith came forward with a solution ,He suggested the name of a free lancer mathematical wiz known as "THE BOOKKEEPER" .

 Someone who is almost a myth. You only get a wisp of information about him here and there nothing concrete ever. He is very difficult to reach and more difficult to meet in person. Keith told us that this bookkeeper could be only reached via dark web or through someone who has hired him for his services. Keith was confident that this "number wizard" was our man. So it was decided unanimously that he would try and connect with this mathematical genius.

Mr. Bookkeeper's resume was phenomenal. He only worked through networking and the people who vouched for him were no small names . We were awe-struck after hearing some of the names who hired him . People who recommended him even held jaw dropping degrees of their own. I knew one of them personally and he held degrees from Harvard and Oxford in calculous . 

It was astounding to know that even arithmetic scholars hired him. We were all flabbergasted even the unflappable Kiara .Keith was tasked to contact this enigma to fix a meeting to hire him  for his services with an exuberant fee in mind.