Chapter 7:Imminent Anticipation !

Gracy Elwood Keith's fiance and Kiara Abram ladies and Gents 😘💕😍

Kian's p.o.v

Keith, Kiara, Kovu and I reach the lake house early in the morning. The meeting is set for lunch at noon. Since this was a private affair the voluntary house staff was not informed. The house was already cleaned and stocked with everything we would need over the weekend .We had to cook the food though. Which was a competition between all four us meaning who would cook the best dish? Often Kiara is the judge as nobody ever wins an argument against her, just like our mom.

We have contacted this "Bookkeeper" via email. He had affirmed his services for quite a fee. He had declined to any travel assistance so we do not have any idea from where and how he is coming? I just hope he is punctual. This meeting will apprize him of the predicament I am in.

All of us gets settled in our rooms. After preparing lunch and our scrumptious dishes ready to be judged we settle for playing a game of black jack to enjoy our time together. Kovu was loosing money and Kiara was whining (unaware)as I and Keith were cheating by counting cards and signaling each other behind their backs. Which is illegal by the way but this is sibling love since everything is fair in love and war this was war between two of us and the twins.

We were having quiet an afternoon full of fun and laughter when preciously at 11:50 a.m. We all hear an obnoxiously loud sound breaking the tranquility around us. The sound was from revving engine of a motorcycle.

 The sound was from revving engine of a motorcycle

ECOSSE ESI SPIRIT beautiful lady in black.😯

Kiara ran to the window and wolf whistled and we three too followed her to the window. A man my height was getting of a beautiful beast of a machine in black. I knew the motorbike it was ECOSSI ES1 SPIRIT with only 10 units all around the world. A titanium light weight bike with powerful 2409cc v-twin engine that can reach speed of up to 370 kms p/h. You have to take a training program just to handle the power of the bike and price on it is exuberant 3.3 million euros. You might ask how do I know this much about this bike am I a bike enthusiast? To answer you it's because I designed it's training program. Hey don't judge me I am sucker for powerful machines. WE had to literally pick up Kovu's jaw from the floor. To my disgust he was drooling.

What caught my eye more than the machine was the man getting off the bike. He was wearing a leather jacket over a white tee with black ripped jeans and brown boots . When he took the helmet off you could see the long brown hair in a bun. He had a moustache and a well kept beard too. He saw us from the window and waved and Kiara being the dramatic one swooned and fell in my arms .This girl the drama queen BUT now I have ammunition against her to blackmail her in front of August.

This girl the drama queen BUT now I have ammunition against her to blackmail her in front of August

picture of August💕Kiara's childhood sweetheart.

Anyways back to agenda the man has a hair bun; a bun It was utterly unbelievable. This Roadie, this motorhead kind of guy how will he help us out. I was being judgemental of his persona I know, I know but somethings are so precious to me like my family, my work and livelihood of people working for us that not everybody could be entrusted with them. Right now I am having trust issues within the Accounts and finance department and trusting him would be a great task. I will have to assess him first then only I would breathe easy.