Desire

With deliberate hands, Cas guides us both to the bed, our sanctuary dimly lit but alight with the burning need that we are about to unleash upon each other. With a gentle yet firm assertion he pushes me, the bed embracing me, and as I sink into the softness, his weight atop me is a welcome pressure.

"With every beat of my grace-fueled heart, I will show you pleasures of both the celestial and the carnal realms."

His voice is a sinful promise. As I sink into the bed, I watch him-this celestial being who chose me, chose this life-with an irrepressible hunger.

Watchful eyes dark with desire, he pins me with a look that's heavy with promise before descending to claim my lips with his own. His kiss is both a conquest and a benediction, a masterful interplay of lips and tongue that leaves me moaning for more.

"I cherish every response you give me, Dean. Your pleasure is my own."

His words are breaths against my flushed skin. Every kiss he presses into my skin ignites a deeper yearning, each touch a fervent caress that draws a low moan from deep within me..His descent is a leisurely journey, marking him as both explorer and worshipper traversing the vast continent of my body with a reverence that ignites my core with every brush of his lips.

Arriving at my waist, I feel him pause, his breath hot against the sensitive skin there, making my entire being tense in sweet anticipation. It's an exquisite torture, one that I both dread and crave as he teases me with the proximity of his mouth.

Then, with a devotion that echoes in the stillness of the room, his lips find their destination. The warmth, the pressure, the wetness envelops me, drawing a sharp gasp from my lips. His movements are a slow, a deliberate dance that pulls a thrumming pleasure from deep within.

With my fingers laced through the dark strands of his hair, I guide him subtly, a silent plea for more. He responds with a hum, intensifying the pleasure that threatens to consume me whole.

Suddenly, he pulls away and shifts, his body hovering over mine. When he positions himself, the moments are weighty with expectation as he aligns us perfectly, my breath catching in anticipation.

As he lowers himself down, the tight warmth enveloping me is almost too much to bear. The gasp that escapes Castiel is a sound of pure, raw desire, a vocal testament to the intensity of our connection.

"Dean... you are... overwhelming, in the most wondrous way."

His words are strained with the effort to contain the sensations, his blue eyes deep pools of burning stars locked onto mine. With each shallow descent, he takes more of me, filling himself inch by slow inch, giving us both the time to savor the joining of our bodies.

Finally seated, he pauses, allowing the intensity of our union to wash over us, a sensation as profound as it is carnal. His hands steady on my chest, he begins to find a rhythm, a pace that promises to draw out the ecstasy, layering pleasure upon pleasure until it becomes something transcendent.

My hands on his hips are both anchor and guide, a silent language urging him to set the pace, to seek his own pleasure as well as mine. He rides me with a grace that belies the fervent need unfolding within us both, his rhythm steady and sure.

"This closeness... I could exist here forever, with you."

His voice breaks, the restraint already unraveling as the pleasure builds, as the motion draws deeper, more urgent sounds from us both. Bracing with a hand on my chest he leans back, grabbing his slick length, as his movements gain a desperate measure as our connection deepens.

The sight of Cas flushed with the fervor of his passion, riding me with increasing urgency and stroking himself, is enough to send my senses reeling. The tight, seamless rhythm between us is accompanied by the sound of our hastening breaths and the slick slide of his hand upon himself - a visual feast that accelerates my own arousal to an almost unbearable pitch.