CHAPTER 7: ENTWINED DESTINY

Ananya:
Akanksha may be blind, but I wasn't. Dhruv was definitely into her. And it was no joke. He seemed to be pretty serious about it. I knew that Akanksha would think that I was teasing her for fun, but I meant it for real.

I was stunned that she ACTUALLY had a type. I never knew she was into older guys. Moreover, I feel like Akanksha is ignoring all his obvious signals on purpose. It's true that she's clueless about flirting and love, but she's not stupid.

Even during the photoshoot, I saw him stealing glances of Akanksha. I didn't get how Dhruv could stare at Akanksha while standing next to someone as gorgeous as Maya. Akanksha was sure pretty, but I would definitely say she didn't stand a chance in front of Maya. I could barely control my smile. This was so cute!

As I turned around thinking over such thoughts while packing up, I bumped into someone. It was the same guy. Aayush.

"Do you always bump into people like this?" I asked sarcastically with a slight frown. I was still upset about the previous incidents.

"Well I don't think I need to explain that to you, lady." He said in the most annoying tone of sarcasm and irritation.

He sounded a little polite earlier, but now, he just got really rude. I can't believe that I actually thought this dude was attractive. He's definitely got an attitude. He keeps bumping into me. He didn't even apologize about last time nor this time. His expression definitely said it; I'm born to piss you off.

"Well YOU bumped into me and didn't even apologise! Seems like you have an attitude." I said as my temper built inside me rapidly.

I scoffed at his behavior.

"You were rude first! And, did you just scoff at me?" He asked me as he seemed to build his anger.

"You deserve it. By God's grace, I hope we NEVER EVER meet again in this lifetime." I said with my voice a little raised angrily.

"Do I look like I'm dying to meet you again? I've already had enough in one day! How do people even put up with your temper? I hope we never meet again!" He yelled on top of my voice.

Before I could argue further, Akanksha called me. It was time to leave. I just gave him a stern look. He gave me a look like he was happy to watch me leave. He waved at me with a sarcastic smile on his face. How do people even put up with this guy? Oh Gods!

I left with Akanksha and the other team members. I was grateful that this guy lived far away. I could barely handle him for one day.

Aayush:
I noticed HER standing next to Akanksha when I saw Dhruv staring at her.

At first look, I thought she looked cute. I wouldn't call her a beauty queen, but she had a cute face cut. I liked cute girls over beauty queens. They just had way too much fan following.

On our first conversation, I tried to be polite. I wasn't meaning to when I pointed out her temper. I thought of saying something to impress her but it all came out wrong.

Initially, I thought she didn't take what I said seriously. But from the way she spoke the second time, I could tell she was mad. I was definitely out of my mind. Instead of saying "Sorry about earlier, I didn't mean what I said.", I ended up saying "Why do I need to explain to you, lady?".

After that, from the way she spoke, I genuinely got mad. I can't believe that I thought she was cute. She definitely has a bad temper. Girls with bad temper are definitely not my type. I was grateful when she left. But at the same time, I did feel an unexplainable feeling. I felt sad for no reason.

Lost in such thoughts, I snapped out when Dhruv called me out.

"Aayush, I need you to do something for me." He requested.

If he requested, it meant that he was desperate.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked with a sigh.

"I need you to look into Akanksha. I need some details." He said.

What do I look like? A matchmaker?

"I'm not gonna be your matchmaker if that's what you want. You wanna take me for granted?" I asked sternly. I wasn't doing it for free of course.

"Okay, fine! I'll find some details about the girl next to Akanksha once you help me find her details." He offered.

How did he know? But I did need one thing. I atleast needed to know her name. Dhruv didn't know it either. I was hoping to find something if I looked into Akanksha. They seemed close.

"Why would I want details on her? Whatever. I'll do it." I said waving my hand with boredom on my face.

Dhruv looked at me gratefully. He was supposed to be. I was looking into a girl he was interested in for the very first time after all.

I looked up to find anything on her name Akanksha Manoj. There were too many people. Dhruv then gave me a card of her company that she had given to him.

I went through the company's instagram videos and promotions until I saw Akanksha doing a bridal in a video. I looked around for tags and found her public account.

It was of no use though. Her public account was completely of work and career videos and photos. There was nothing personal.

I decided to get it professionally done. I called up my friend who was into jobs of getting people's background details, and told him the details.

Within a few hours, I got the social background details of Akanksha. It was only rough details regarding what she posts on social media. I didn't want to look too deep as it would be invading privacy and Dhruv will be mad if I did it.

As I looked through, I came across a few names like Shivani and Ananya. I wondered which one was HER name. But she might not even be on the list. Oh god. I'm definitely out of my mind to even think about her. I shook my head and went upto Dhruv and handed him the details.

"What are you going to do even if you know her details?" I asked as it made no sense.

"I don't know. I just had a feeling that I should know her a bit if we ever meet again. If I meet her again, then this is definitely destiny." He said.

For the first time, I heard Dhruv say something with such confidence. I understood that his feelings weren't shallow. They just got deeper.

ONE YEAR LATER

Aayush:
I was working on my latest project on my laptop when Dhruv rushed out of the room as he got a call.

In a few minutes, Dhruv came in with an expression that I couldn't really read. He seemed shocked and happy at the same time.

"What's the matter?" I asked. It was strange to see that look on his face.

"Well I think I need to pack my bags. I just got my next project. The shoot location for the project is in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu."

To be continued

To be continued....
-------------
Hope you guys liked this chapter. Please vote and comment on how you felt about this chapter. Thank you for reading!