04|My Girl

So you're liking my writings?? Well stay tuned for more📍And thankyou for supporting me-

"Thank you! So you can talk sweetly too," he teased me.

"I appreciate the talent, not the people," I shrugged with a smile.

He smiled softly.

"Since when did you start loving music? I remember you weren't into music in childhood," I asked.

"Preferences change over time," he exclaimed. I nodded.

"Okay, see you tomorrow," I greeted him.

He smiled.

**

I turned on the music and started doing animation. After a while, I drifted into sleep, only to be woken up by the buzzing of my phone.

I half-opened an eye to see the sender.

Ruhi- "Hey, I am sorry you've to go with Divye now. It's due to me."

Is she joking or something? It's 3 am!! And she's texting me for this!!! now!? Seriously?!?!

Me- "You should get some rest; we can discuss this later."

**

"Happy anniversary to my beloved parents," I placed the kisses on their cheeks.

"Thank you, my dear," Dad and Mom responded with kisses.

Taking my place, I inquired, "What's the plan for today?"

"We're hosting a celebration," Dad revealed.

"Really?" I exclaimed eagerly. "But we won't invite Divy-"

"Divye is already on the guest list," they chimed in simultaneously.

I scowled in response.

**

Seated in the cafeteria, I addressed Ruhi, "I read your message. No need to apologize. I'm fine with going with him."

Ruhi smiled and suggested, "Let's request Ms. Twinkle to change your partner."

"Buddies!" Vihaan called out.

"Hey, where were you? We missed you a lot," I remarked.

"I had to accompany my dad for some work," he explained.

"You missed quite a bit," Ruhi added.

"I don't think so," Vihaan said, his gaze fixed on me. "I heard you and Divye are paired up for the fresher's dance. Is that true?" he inquired.

"Indeed, a sorrowful tale," I sighed. He chuckled at that.

"Hey, man," Divye joined us, sharing a brotherly hug. "Who's your date for the fresher's party?" he asked.

"Well, you've had your chance with my girl before me," he winked at me. "So, I'll have to find someone else now," he shrugged.

**

As we made our way to class, Ms. Twinkle approached Vihaan, "Vihaan, my dear, you're finally here."

"How are you, Ms. Twinkle?" he inquired.

"I've missed you dearly, my son," she exclaimed. "Now, tell me, who do you wish to partner with for the fresher's?"

He took her hand and teased, "Will you be my fresher's date?" Ms. Twinkle playfully scolded him.

While they were talking, I carefully placed a note in Ms. Twinkle's handbag and left for our next class with Ruhi.

**

"Someone slipped a note into my bag," Ms. Twinkle remarked with harsh expression.

Stay tuned📍