14|Two Days

Hiii

I was about to leave the garden when someone called my name.

"Pari?"

I turned back to see Divye standing in front of me. Did he see me searching? I must have looked like a psycho, kneeling in the dirt with mud on my knees and hands.

"What are you doing here?" he asked.

"It should be my question! Don't you have anything better to do than spy on me?" I retorted, trying to deflect his questions.

"WHATT?? Are You SERIOUS??" he said, looking puzzled.

I left the ground.

**

"Are you sure he's back?" Ruhi asked.

I stepped onto my balcony. "Yes, remember on my parents' anniversary day when I fainted?"

"Yeah, you fainted because you were anxious about the situation."

"No, I fainted because I felt someone's eyes on me, and I thought he was looking at me"

"Ohh"

"And today, when I was playing basketball with Divye, I saw someone's shadow. After dance practice, I went to search for clues, and I found a man's watch there."

I tilted my head and saw Divye in his balcony, cleaning his guitar while a little kid watered the plants with a pipe. Did he overheard our conversation? He noticed me and I quickly went back to my room.

"You've never even seen his face, how will we catch him?"

"Maybe Divye overheard us; he was also on his balcony," I said quickly.

"What? But maybe that's a good thing; he can help us."

"No, I can't! I can't put him in danger."

"But you told me too, right?"

"Yeah, I did, but he wasn't here at that time. Now he is, And maybe he's spying on me too. I can't tell Divye; it's dangerous."

Suddenly, the sound of someone crying mixed with guitar strumming interrupted our conversation. Why the hell is he trying to irritate me?? That too at this time??

"I'll talk to you later," I snapped and hung up.

"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU SINGING LIKE A BROKEN EAGLE?"

"STOP SINGING LIKE A DYING CAT!"

Divye and I exclaimed simultaneously, turning to each other.

"Do you really think I sing that bad?" he said, pointing downward. I followed his hand.

"Rohan?" I muttered. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE??" I shouted.

"I CAME HERE TO APOLOGIZE! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!" Rohan shouted. He continued, "PARI, PLEASE FORGIVE ME! I SWEAR I WAS JUST KIDDING."

"WHETHER SHE WILL FORGIVE YOU LIKE THIS OR NOT, BUT SHE AND USS NEIGHBOURS WILL DEFINITELY DIE WITH YOUR EAGLE SCREECHED SINGING." Divye shouted

"SHUT UPP!! I AM NOT TALKING TO YOU!!" Rohan shouted back

"You deal with this dying cat; I'm going to sleep," Divye said and left.

"I EVEN WROTE A SONG FOR YOU!" Rohan shouted again and started singing.

"TERE BINA YE DIN BAHUT UDAAS HAI
TU MERE PAAS NAHI
TO KUCH BHI KHAAS NAHI
MAINE TUJHSE KIYA HAI BAHUT GALTI
PLEASE MAAF KAR DE, YE MERI VINTI"

What kind of song is this?

"SORRY PARI, DIL SE SORRY
TU MERI SABSE PYARI
MAIN HUN TERA FAN
KAR DE MERI YE MAAFI MAAN."