Chapter-3

Josh's pov.
I get up when clock hit the 6 and do my morning routine.
I walk downstairs just to see staffs everywhere.

Despite having everything, I've never had a proper family.
My mom died when I was thirteen and after that we have never had a family gathering unless it's an emergency.
I have a brother named Asher who is older than me and a sister named Amelia who is younger than me and three of us are really close to each other.
After Mom's death, Dad got lost in himself so we three just have each other.

I was waking outside of my mansion until I hear a staff's voice.

"Sir..". He says.
I turn to look at him and raise my eyebrows.

"Sir....can I have a leave for a day my wife is sick and I have to take her to doctor". He says looking down.

"Yes you can, anything else?". I ask.

"N-No sir, thank you". He says and I nod and walk out.

I get in my Austin Martin and drive straight to Boswell corporation. I need to take her in my company anyhow.

After driving for forty-minutes, I reach there.
Before I could enter, security guard stopped me.

"Sir who are you?". He asked.

"Doesn't matter. Iam here to meet Charles". I say.
Charles is the CEO of this company and he is a really good friend of Asher. They are more like brothers but he would kill me if he got to know why Iam actually here.

"Your name?". He asks.
I sigh calmly and say.

"Josh smith". He widen his eyes as soon as he hears my name.

"Iam sorry sir, please". He says siding away from the entrance.

Without sparing him another glance, I quickly walk inside.
I walk to the receptionist and ask.

"May I know where the cyber security department is?". I ask in a polite tone ever.
If zain or jack were here, they would have collapsed after hearing this tone.

She looks at me and her eyes glows a bit.
Thanks to my charming genes, Iam handsome.
In Arvi's language, Iam gorgeous. That's what she says.

"Sure....on the 5th floor". She says in a seductive way.

"Okay". I say in a serious tone and walk away from there.
I do not have any time for her drama.
I need to convince her and go back before Charles sees me here.

I reach the fifth floor and ask a man.

"Who is Isabella Williams?".
Damn idiot. You don't even know how she looks like.

"She is Isabella Williams". He says pointing to a girl working on a computer. I could not see her because her back was facing me.

"Okay". I say and walk towards her.

"Isabella?". I say standing behind her.
She slowly turns her face towards me.
Her eyes widen as she looks at me.

Have I seen her before? Why can't I remember it? Why does she look so familiar?

"Can we talk?". I ask in a calm tone.
She composes herself and say.

"No, we can't". She says and turns back to work on the computer.

"Do you even know who Iam?". I say gritting my teeth.
Stay calm josh, stay calm.

"Do I have to know everyone?". She says in a sarcastic tone.

"Iam josh Smith". I whisper slowly. I don't want to gain any attention here. Not when Iam running out of time.

"So? Do you want me to print your name or something?". She says glaring at me.

"I want you to work for our company". I say and she again looks at me.

"I already declined Mr. Josh, what part of no you don't understand?". She says crossing her arms.

"You don't know me well enough Ms. Isabella. Josh Smith never takes no as an answer". I whisper to her and she back off a little by the sudden closeness.

"Learn to deal with rejection and acception in the same way and come again, till then goodbye". She says.
No wait. She qoutes me.
She is the same girl I rejected a year ago.
I didn't actually reject her because of her silly mistakes but because I was so stressed about a deal. She kept getting on my nerves that day. That's why I rejected her.

"Quoting me, Miss Bella?". I say smirking a little.

"Atleast you remember what you lost". She says glaring at me.

"I can get anything I want, Miss bella". I say.

"It's Isabella for you. And try me, you'll lose probably". She says.

"Don't challenge me Miss bella". I say keeping my hands in my pockets.

"Iam challenging you Mr. Josh". She says.

"Okay then, you'll be working in my company in two days. Mark my words". I say and was about to walk away fron there but a voice stopped me.

"Josh?". Charles voice echo in my ears.
I shut off my eyes but opens quickly and turns to look at him.

"What are you doing here?". He asks.
Charles and Asher are the scariest men I know.

"I.....I...Asher. Asher sent me here". I say without thinking of anything.

Are you trying to dig your own grave here? Why would Asher send you here? Are you an idiot?

"Are you here for the file?". He asks me and I nod quickly.

"Yes right. The file". I say and he nods.

"Then why are you here? You should have come to my cabin straight". He says.

"I....I saw my friend here. Bella is my friend right here". I say pointing to her and she narrows her eyes.

"No-". I cut her off.

"Don't be afraid bella, Charles won't do anything to you". I say.

"Leave it. Let's go to my cabin". Charles says and started walking away and I follow his steps.

We reach his cabin and he gives me a file and says.

"Make sure to give it to only Asher, it is a very important file". He says and I nod.

"And stop coming to my company just to steal my employees". He says and my eyes widen.
How did he know?

"I... actually-". He cuts me off.

"Come on josh, Iam here in this Field for a long time now, you can't just fool me and get away with this". He says and I look down.

"I need her in my company". I say in a low voice.

"How about I fire her?". He asks throwing his arm on my shoulder.

"Would you?". I ask smiling a little.
He smacks me in the head and says.

"No I won't. Now go back, if she wants she can leave but I won't fire a capable employee on my own". He says and I sigh and walk out of his cabin.

"Don't worry Charles, she'll leave on her own". I thought to myself and make my way to Asher's office to give him the file.

Dad wanted to Passover his bussines to Asher but he insisted on making his own empire and he has actually made it.
Dad just wants him to get married but he has no interest in love, atleast that's what he says.
But the way he looks at his assistant- Charlotte, says otherwise.