Chapter-6

Josh's pov.
I make my way to cafeteria. Not because I wanted to eat or something.
I received some complains regarding the food at the cafeteria so Iam just going to check.
As soon as I step inside the cafeteria, everyone stops talking and only silence echoes in the hall.
This is the 2nd most reason why I don't come here, 1st one is I don't like cafeterias.

I was about to make my towards the counter but my eyes find a pair of eyes looking at me, as I turn my eyes to that person, she immediately turns her head away while hiding her face with her hand.

Yes, it's a she. I mean it's not so famous Miss bella.

I should say hello, no? I think I should. We need to remind her that I won the challenge. As I said before, josh Smith never takes no as an answer.

I walk towards her and say.
"Hello Miss Bella". I say.

But she doesn't even look at me.

"Miss Bella". I say a little loudly.
Again, she doesn't look at me.

"Isabella, sir is talking to you". A girl named chloé I guess says.

"Me?". She says and look at me.
I can figure out from her eyes that she was pretending not to hear me.

"Is anyone else's name is Isabella here?". I ask crossing my arms.

"Sorry sir, no one calls me Bella actually". She says standing up and smiling sarcastically.

"Then get habituated to it. Isabella is too long to say, let's stick to bella". I say.

"Do you have any important work for me? Or do you go around saying hello to your employees?". She says smiling sarcastically again.
Are we playing this now? Great.

"I-". I was cut off by my ringtone.

I pick up call as my eyes set on the caller Id.

"Yes, lia?". I say picking up the call.

"I just came to your office, where are you?". She asks.
Amelia, my younger sister and the most pampered one ofcourse.
Me and Asher can go Miles if she says because she was only three years old when we lost our mother, we have been there for her and vice versa.

"Iam in cafeteria, do you need something?". I ask in a tone that I only use with my close ones.

"I'll just come there, wait for me". She says and cuts the call.

"Okay so where were we?". I say putting my phone in my pocket.
She just ignores me and starts eating her lunch as everyone looked at her with widen eyes.
Ofcourse no one ignores me here, no one has guts to.

"Miss bella, are you somehow trying to ignore me?". I ask her squinting my eyes.

"Finally you realized". She mutters to herself but I hear it.

"What?". I say.

"No sir, Iam just focusing on my food. You definitely won't permit us to eat lunch after lunchtime, right?". She says smiling sarcastically again.
I hate that smile.

"Oh right. I-". I was cut off by Amelia's high tone.

"Joshyy". She says.
Oh God, not again. She, Mila and Arvi never leave a chance to call me joshyy.
What does that even mean? They have ruined my pretty name.

"Sir, Miss Amelia". Jack says and I nod at him.
She walks towards us with her famous smile. Her smile is more famous in my office than me. She has the brightest personality among us.

"What are you doing here?". I ask her as she stand beside me holding my bicep.

"Umm Actually I just wanted to check on you". She says and I raise my eyebrows.