Chapter-12

Isabella's pov.
"No Eve, I am not going anywhere". My voice echoes in the room as Evelyn was getting on my nerves for the past hour.

"Please Isa, you've been busy and we haven't spent much time after you got the  job. Please let's go". She says the samr thing for 56th time now. Yes, I've been counting.

"You very well know I hate going to parties, especially that are held in clubs, and it's your boss's birthday, what would I do there?". I say putting my file back on the bed.

"You would have a chance to meet my Boss". Her smirk was too much to tolerate.

"I don't have any interest in meeting your boss, I already have mine to deal with". I say and my mind drift to our conversation we had in his car.

When he talked about his Mother, there was a different kind of glow in his eyes, and ofcourse pain.
I don't know how it feels to have a loving mother or father but I feel really sorry for him. He had to lose his mother at such a young age.

"Yours is ofcourse hotter one, there's no doubt". She says and my eyes widen.

"That's not what I meant". I say smacking her on the head.

"It's fine Isa, I won't judge you for finding your boss hot". She says rubbing her head and I just shake my head.

"You know what, his brother is ever hotter than him, I wish I could date him". She says  running her imagination wild.

"Why do you think you can't?". I ask putting my hairs in a bun.

"Are you idiot? He already loves someone". She says and I mouth O.

"How do you know that?". I ask her.

"There are rumors. People say that he is dating his secretary". She says lying on my bed.

"Are you coming or not?". She asks again and I sigh.
She won't stop until I say yes.

"Okay fine". I say rolling my eyes and she quickly gets up in excitement.

"That's my girl, now come on let's select your dress for tonight". She says and runs to my wardrobe.

She comes back with three dresses in her hands.
"How does this look?". She says keeping the navy blue dress which reaches till my mid thighs.

"No, it's too short". I say shaking my head.

"What about this one?". She puts another black dress on that navy blue dress. This one looks nice I think.

"Okay, let's go with it". I say and she runs back to the wardrobe.

I resumed my work while she went to kitchen and come back after half an hour with two cups of coffee in her hands.

"Take it". She says bringing the cup closer to me. My eyes shine as soon as my eyes fall on the coffee.

"You know what, you're my favourite person". I cry quickly snatching the cup from her hand.

"More than bracey?". She asks.

"Bracey is not a person". I roll my eyes.

"But she is always beside you". She huffs.

"For God's sake it's a plushie". I say shaking my head in disbelief.

I have a star plushie named bracey and Evelyn is always jealous of that.

"It doesn't change the fact that it's always beside you". She says rolling her eyes.

I just shake my head and resumed my work.

It was already 8:30 pm when I got out of a shower in a bathrobe.
I quickly dry my hair and set it sideways and change into that black outfit.
I did some makeup and put on my bracelets and perfume and walk out of my room after wearing heels.

Isabella's look

Isabella's look.

"How do I look?". I ask when I see Evelyn sitting in the living room waiting for me.

"Hot as fire, Are you planning to bring every men on his knees?". She asks joking around and I just laughed.

"I don't mind though". I say smirking at her.

"That's like my girl". She says chuckling.

"Now let's go". I say and she quickly nods and we get in Evelyn's car and she drive off to the club.

Josh's pov.
After losing my mind for hours,I decided to get up from the floor of my study and barge in my room. I quickly went for a cold shower to lose the heat of my mind.

I can't lose hope. I shouldn't. There's only one way, fight. I have to fight for my dreams. If Dad wants me to marry, I'll marry. I can't let a stupid decision ruin my hardwork of four years.

I come out of the shower after an hour and change into suit and set my hair.
I apply perfume and put on my watch and shoes and walk out of the penthouse and get in my Rolls-Royce.

"Where are we going sir?". My driver asks me in a low voice as he didn't want to  fume my anger even more.

"My club". I say in my usual cold voice and he starts to drive.

The car comes to a halt after fourty minutes so do my thoughts.
I come out of the car and proceeds to walk inside the club.
Every guard bowed me as I made my way to VIP area and sit on one of the couch.

"Where the hell is that Andrew?". I mutter to myself while getting restless.
I need drinks.

I look towards the manager and signal him to come towards me. He quickly make his way towards me and says in a polite voice.

"Yes sir".

"Bring me usual". I say and he nods his head.

"Anything else?". He asks and I clench my fist.

"Did I ask for anything else?". I glared at him.

"Sorry sir". He says and walks towards the bartender.

"Hey boy". I hear Andrew's voice.
My eyes drift towards his figure while he started walking towards me with his always smiley face.

"What's up?". He asks taking me in a hug.

"Good". I say.

"Why do yoh look down?". He asks taking a seat beside me.

"Nothing, just work". I say and he nods.
We talked for a while until manager comes towards us with a waiter walking behind him.
Waiter puts the drinks on the table and manager says.

"Tell me if you need anything else sir".
I just nod my head not wanting to make any scene and he walks away.

We started having our drinks until we hear a loud cheer.

"KISS, KISS, KISS, KISS".
We both walk towards the railing just to see a group of people surrounding two people who were so close to each other.

A man was holding a woman's waist while bringing her close to him and whispering something to her.

My eyes slowly drift towards that girl in a black dress.
She yanks her hair away from her hair and  my eyes wide looking at her.

"Miss bella?". Words unintentionally came out of my mouth while my hand form into a fist.