Chapter-13

Isabella's pov
As soon as we entered the club, Evelyn was crashed with a hug.
A girl hugged her so tightly and Evelyn did the same, as she also hugged her back.

"Isabella meet Charlotte, my highschool best friend and Charlotte meet Isabella my roommate and best friend as well". Evelyn says introducing us to each other.

Charlotte had blonde hair and a figure anyone could die for. The piercing above her eyebrows added to her beauty even more.

"Hello, nice to meet you". Charlotte says giving me the prettiest smile I've ever seen.

"Nice to meet you too". I say smiling back at her.

"I have been waiting to meet you for a long time now, Evelyn tells me so much about you". She says.

"Only good things I hope". I say chuckling a bit.

"Ofcourse". She says.

"I also want you to meet someone". Charlotte says and looks behind her and yells again.

"Ame come here".

A girl walked towards her raising her eyebrows.

"What? I was enjoying". That girl says sulking a bit.

"Meet Evelyn, my highschool best friend and Isabella and guys this is Amelia my saviour". Charlotte says and Amelia sneers.

"Nice to meet you both". She says and we smile at her.

"Come in let's go, let's dance". Amelia says dragging all of us to the dance floor.

"Where is birthday party of you boss? I can't see anyone of your office here". I whisper to Evelyn and she just gives me a smug expression.

"I lied darling. I wanted you to have some fun". She says and started dancing with others.

Suddenly the music stopped and A man came on the stage with a mic and says.

"Attention everyone, I hope you're enjoying your time here". He says and everyone cheers in a loud voice.

"Today is Saturday and our club has special event on every Saturday a month where We play games and find you a partner for night. Are you guys ready for the games?". He says bringing the mic in our direction.

"Yesssss". Everyone yells while I cover my ears with my hands.

"Okay so in the first game, we'll pair people and they have to dance until the music stops, but if someone dropped out of the game, that team will be eliminated". He says and everyone started clapping.

"We are pairing six people and it makes three teams. Who should we take first..?". He says and pretends to think.

"Yes and the first team will be Miss Charlotte and Wesley". He says and Wesley asks Charlotte to move to the centre with her. She takes his hand and they both walk towards the centre.

That's how he announced the second team and I had no idea who they were.

"And last but not the least Isabella and jermey". He says and my eyes widen.
I don't have any interest in playing these games.

"Come on, he is waiting". Evelyn says and smirks at me while my eyes drift towards a tall boy who had a little smile on his face.

"Can we?". He asks.
I just sigh and nod a little.

We both walk towards the centre and music started playing.
We all danced to rhythms until a we hear a couple getting eliminated.
Now m it was only our team and Charlotte's team.

Music started playing again and we resumed dancing. I love dancing to be honest but dancing with an stranger seems like a nightmare to me. But thank God he isn't a bitch and he isn't touching me inappropriately.

We hear a cheer and look around just to see that we won.

"Woohoo!!!". Everyone yells loudly while clapping.

"KISS, KISS, KISS, KISS". They started chanting and my eyes widen.
I can't kiss a stranger. No matter how gentleman he is.

Before I could remove his hands from my waist, a hand griped his neck and pushed him on the floor.

"Josh".  Amelia yells and started coming towards us.

"Stay away". Josh warns her and she stops in her tracks.
Josh Smith just pushed a guy off me, or say pushed away from me.

"What the fuck? Who the hell are you?". Jermey yells grabbing his collar.

"The owner of the club, and I'll soon become the reason of your broken bones". Josh says and jerk his hand off his collar.

"Wha...what are you doing?". I ask in a slow voice not wanting to make any scene.
He stares at me with cold blood eyes and says.

"I didn't know Miss bella that you were so desperate to find a partner that you were going to kiss a stranger". He says and my rage fills inside me.
How dare he make a comment about me that too Infront of a whole crowd.

"What I do in my private time has nothing to do with you Mr. Josh Smith". I say grabbing his collar.

"Oh really, then explain what are you doing in my club?". He asks crossing his arms.

"What a weird question is that? I didn't even know that this was your club or I wouldn't have stepped inside". I say glaring at him.

"But you did step inside and you were even ready to get inside someone's pants-". I cut him off with a tight slap on his cheek.
His eyes were fuming in anger and that was the least thing I could care about.

"Dare to comment about me one more time and you'll be dead the next minute". I say pushing him on the ground.

"How dare you!". He says digging his eyes at me.

"You haven't seen my dare yet Mr. Josh Smith". I say and was about to go outside but he pulled me by my wrist and smashed his lips on me.

Before I could process anything, he bites my lower lip and a low moan escapes my mouth. He take this opportunity and slide his tongue inside my mouth.
He wasn't kissing me, he was eating my mouth like it was a meal for him.

His hands roam from my wrist to my waist and he pulls me even more towards him.

Sudden realization hits me and I quickly pushed him off me and run out of club.

What just happened? What was that? Why did he kiss me? And most importantly, why did I like that???