3

"JENNIE KIM!!! I swear if you don't get up from your bed now, i will give all your chocolates to our neighbour's child" my mom says snatching my blanket away from me?

"Noooooo!! That's so mean!! How can you do this to me? Are you even my real mother? I will seriously call the police if you will give my chocolates to that devil-kid"

Aside from Taehyung, i also have a neighbour who i hate from the bottom of my heart, Ronan. He is very rude and he calls me a sick-potato. I mean boy seriously? I am not even that fat wait, not at all fat.

"Jennie you're so dramatic, oh my God now get up and dress up or you are going to be late for school" she says exiting my room.

School? SCHOOL? SHIT i am late...ahhhhh

"Hey, you are 2 mins early today, who are you? Are you really Jennie?" Kai says putting his hand on my shoulder.

I jerk his hand off as i run to my class, i am 5 min late today. OH SHIT!

"Hey! Wait up" Kai shouts trying to catch up with me.

I ignore him which i always do and reach my class. Kai also comes behind and turns to go to his class after saying goodbye to me. The teacher is not in the class today. Phew! I look down panting.

I feel someone glaring at me so look up only to find Taehyung looking at me with anger and with a band-aid on his nose.

'Oh no'

"Oh yes" did i say that out loud? "do you have anything to say to me?" Taehyung asks looking down at me raising his eyebrow, why is he so tall? And handsome!!

He looks so funny with that band-aid on his nose, so i start laughing hysterically pointing at his nose. I think i did a mistake..

He holds my wrist and comes dangerously close to me and whispers in my ear "Baby, Don't you wanna apologize for what you did yesterday?"

My stomach explodes with butterflies and i think my heart is going jump out of my chest. He said baby ..baby! BABY!! I stare at him nervously and when I come back into my senses, i move back and create some space between us.

Bowing down i say "I am really sorry for what i did yesterday. I did that because i- i- i was- " oh shoot what should i say now?
"I am just extremely sorry" i say

I look at him when I don't get any response "Am i forgiven?" I say joining my hands.

"Y-y-yes" Taehyung says trying to avoid eye contact. What happened to him? Did i do something wrong?

"I am sorry to interrupt your flirting session but it's already late so go back to your respective seats" our teacher suddenly says coming into our class.
I look at Taehyung .. woah is he blushing? Why is he blushing? Its my job to blush.

I go to my seat and greet my seatmate and my best friend Rosé. She has been my friend since i shared my food with her in lunch. Only reason she is my friend is because of food. Hehehe jk!
She is a great friend and she has my back everytime i am in trouble.

"Did it really happen? He really talked to you?" Rosé gasps. I nod

"Fin-fucking-ally, now let's Start searching for your baby's name." Rosé hugs me.
I roll my eyes at her and say" haha!! Nice joke, this is not going to happen, only in my dreams" i sigh

"Don't lose hope my friend" she says patting my back.

"Jennie and Rosé, if you have talked enough, can i continue?"

'no bitch! Get lost'

"Yes sir, why not" rosé says and i nod.
The teacher rolls his eyes and continues.

Suddenly a paper ball hits my head and fall on my lap. I look behind only to find Taehyung asking me to read the paper. My heart starts beating very fast. I look at the paper and then Taehyung. He raises his eyebrow and points at the paper with his eyes.
Oh my freaking God! So hot!