6

Taehyung and i are currently standing in front of the restaurant because i stopped him to watch a couple fighting.

A couple is arguing very aggressively. Man this is so entertaining!

"How can you say that easily? Am i not at all important to you? How can you do this to me?" the boy says to the girl i assume his girlfriend. I am not able to see their faces.

"Jennie, let's go i am super hungry right now. We can watch it later, please let's go!" Tae whines. shut up! I didn't watch any drama today. I simply ignore him and keep looking at the direction of the couple

"Oh my God! You are so dramatic. I just hugged your cute pillow and said that it was more handsome than you. Baby, it was all a small joke but you are so childish!" The girl says shaking her head putting her hands on her forehead.

"You called the pillow cute just now" the boy says disbelievingly.

"God, NOW i give you the permission to kill me" she says looking in the sky "did your brain stopped growing when you were 5? It's a pity!"

Wait! Did she just say it's a pity?

"Jisoo unnie?" I go closer to the couple and she turns to look at me.

"Jennie, what are you doing here?" She looks at tae "OOo hmm on a date huh?" She says wiggling her eyebrows. This woman!!

Tae grins showing his teeth. I will boil his teeth if he doesn't close his mouth any moment now.

"No unnie, i am giving him a treat because i lost a bet" i say exactly the same thing tae said earlier.

"Oh! So is he single?" She asks hopefully.

"Jisoo, you have worldwide handsome boyfriend. YOU.DON'T.NEED.TO.LOOK.AT.ANOTHER.MAN.I.AM.ENOUGH!" tae and i start laughing at that. He is becoming more self obsessed day by day.

Jisoo and jin have been dating for 2 years now. Pretty impressive, isn't it? They are 23 and 24, respectively but they both act like kids. It's very annoying however also funny sometimes.

"Let's eat together, Man i am so hungry" unnie says smiling at Taehyung. I think you should stop and focus on YOUR man!

"Yay, a double date! Wohoo!!" Jin oppa says hugging Taehyung.
Tae moves back trying to push him off but jin oppa is not leaving him and somehow they trip and both fall on the ground.

We both girls start laughing so hard that tears start coming from our eyes.

Taehyung stands up embarrassed but jin is still on the floor opening his arms looking at his girlfriend, pouting. Bro, is he serious right now?

We decided to change the location because jin accidentally bumped into a boy holding a tray and the tray fell on the ground creating a mess with the boy himself.

After that we ran out of the restaurant and now we are heading to another one.

Jisoo and i are in the car and Taehyung and jin are on the bike because jin wanted to ride the bike so bad but didn't know how to ride it so he is sitting with tae enjoying the wind, spreading his hands. Such a character, man!

They are right behind us and i can see jin whispering something in Taehyung's ear and tae jerking his head and shouting something like 'shut the fuck up!' with eyes focused on the road.

Dude! This is so entertaining to see tae all irritated. I think i should hang out with jin more often.