13

Jennie's POV

"Hi guys" lucas comes and sits infront of me.

"Hi, you finally found your way?" Jackson asks.

"Why didn't you return back then?" Lucas questions him back.

"I lost my way and then I met my sweet little sis" jackson says. Aww! I love him.

"She is your sister" lucas asks shocked.

"Yes, she is his sister" tae says low-key glaring at him and then he smiles suddenly "and your sister too" he mumbles. Huh?

"Sorry, i didn't catch that" lucas says furrowing his eyebrows in confusion.

"I said we all are childhood friends and Jackson thinks of her as a sister, Am i right?" He looks at Jackson for answer.

"Abso-fucking-lutely" he says with his mouth filled with food. He is eating my food! Today at night i will sneak into his room and stab him with a butter knife. How dare he steal my luch box!

"So which means she is your sister too" lucas says. Are you dumb?

Tae please don't say yes! I will die if you will say you think of me as a sister. No, please NO!

"Not, No" tae puts up his hand towards his face. "I mean we are friends since we were um um 9" he says unsure. Ha-ha what a liar! We have never ever talked before. What liar he is!

Why you lying, my friend?

I raise my eyebrow at him. He smiles at me.

I just got friend-zoned by my crush.

That's when I realise that tae can only be mine in my dream. My imagination!

I face fell. So did my chances.

Hmm! Finally last class of the day and then after returning home, I am going to cry my eyes out.

"Students we will be doing a group project and by we I mean you all, It will be named as 'The project', very creative right? Ha-ha anyways I have decided to pair you all up in a group for your project. And I expect everyone to take this seriously as project marks will be added to your finals. I will explain this all after the pairing and the partners will not be changed on your request, whether you bribe me, or put a knife on my neck, or worse put a gun on my head, or even worse start crying. I hate people who cry. That's a compelete turn off for me, ahem! I mean I don't like that"

"So, I would like all the students to come and stand infront of the board and when i call your name please sit on the assigned seat with your partner"

I take my bag and stand infront of the board. I am so nervous right now? What if tae gets paired up with some other girl and they will start developing feelings for each other, tae will confess and after sometime he will propose to marry her, she will definitely say yes and they will get married. They will have kids and for that they will have to- stop thinking!

What was I thinking just now. My imaginations are sometimes fukin' creepy.

I shake my head and divert my attention to the teacher. Some of the students have been paired up and I can see some are happy and some are looking frustrated.

When ma'am was calling out names Lucas comes and stands near me and he gives me a smile.

"What do you think the project will be?" He asks me

"Honestly, I have no idea. But I am pretty sure we will not be asked to make babies" we both start laughing at that.

Someone clears their throat and I see Tae standing infront of me. He comes and stands in between Lucas and I.

"Are you nervous?" He asks looking at Lucas.

"Why would I be nervous, I am ready for all the challenges" lucas says.

"Me too. I am all-set to clear all the obstacles on my way" tae says challenging him.

At this point of time I don't think they are talking about the Project.

"Shut.up" the teacher says closing her eyes. She is not pointing at any student but we all know to whom she is talking.

Tae and lucas stops right away.

"So, the next pair is Taehyung and ....