4

I look at the paper and then at the teacher and then at Rosé.

Okay, Road is clear! Phew!!

I open the paper and what the fuck boy?

'If you really feel sorry then buy me kimchi after school ends'

I thought he already said 'y-y-yes'.

I turn back to look at Taehyung, he smirks at me.

"Jennie, please pay attention" the teacher says irritated.

'bitch can't you just teach instead of focusing at what i am doing?'

"Yes, sorry sir" i say looking at the board. I have to buy Taehyung kimchi, i am gonna take him to some restaurant.. hahahah!! Oh yes! Is this is considered a date?

Probably not cause he just wants free food. I sigh
How am i gonna make him like me?

Why am i thinking this suddenly?
I shake my head and focus at the board.

Triiing!!

The school is finally over. I am so nervous right now.

I stand up and walk towards Taehyung but kate beats me to it and starts talking to him. He is not paying attention to her.

'bitch just LEAVE' i wanted to say that loud to kate but instead i turn back ready to go back to my seat.

"Hey, where are you going?" Taehyung says and i stop walking and turn back to face taehyung. He is looking right into my eyes and kate is looking annoyed.

"You guys continue, i'll just-"

"NO" Taehyung yells cutting me off "kate, leave" he didn't ask her more like ordered her. Haha bitch take that!!

She stands up looking irritated and before going she looks at me like she will scratch me on the spot.

"Tae-tae just consider what i just said" kate says fluttering her eyelashes. wtf was that?

"I didn't even listen to you now get lost" Taehyung says looking at her annoyed.

She rolls her eyes, 'ya bitch keep rolling your eyes, maybe you'll find your brain back there' "you'll regret losing me" she purs.

Cringe!!

"You wish" Taehyung replies giving her middle finger. I am on the verge of laughing. Control!!

Nope! I can't control anymore so i burst laughing. Taehyung smiles at me and Kate gives me the sore eye before picking her bag her and leaving the class room. Till then i m done laughing.

"Let's go what are you waiting for?" He says dragging me by my elbow, his touch giving me butterflies..i think i am going to die now!!

We walk to the parking lot and i say goodbye to him but he stops and offers to drop me at my home and i accept it because we are going to the same place anyway.

I hop on his bike on which i dying to ride.

"Hold on tight" Tae says giving me a spare helmet, why does he have a female helmet?

"Is this your girlfriend's?" These words leave my mouth and regret afterwards. Why did i ask him that??

Tae looks at me panicked before saying something that shocked me to the core.

Oh my freaking God! I m so stupid for asking that.