12

Taehyung's POV

"Who is that talking to Jennie?" Jackson asks me with his mouth full with food that Jennie brought with her but this hoe stole it and dragged me to this stupid table.

"Who?" I ask with curiosity.

"Turn back dumbass, If I knew then why would have I asked you?" He says basically declaring me a stupid person.

I smack his head, how dare he call me stupid?

"Okay Now I remember, he is a new student and he came with me but I forgot when I met the love of my life aka Tae-HYUNG!"

I give him a disgusted look and then turn to look at the mysterious person.

why is Jennie talking to him like he is her boyfriend? Doesn't lisa know the famous 'stranger danger' rule?

And even If he is a stranger and why so friendly?

Without my permission, my feet started walking towards them.

"Hi, you look new here" the boy immediately turns his attention to me and smiles.

"Yes" He says smiling. Can he stop smiling, its irritating me.

"Taehyung, Kim Taehyung" I say extending my hand towards him for handshake.

"I am Lucas" he says shaking my hand.

"What were you guys talking about?" I ask trying not to be suspicious.

Jennie looks at me furrowing her eyebrow.

"The teacher told me to ask her if she could give me a school tour because she as per the teacher, she is her 'exceptional' student" he says finger quoting the word.

Jennie laughs and punches him lightly on his arm "can you stop" she asks.

He only grins in response.

Its irritating to another level now.

"I can give you the tour" I offer.

"No" he says immediately, and he coughs to cover it up. 'Boy! I caught that and now you will not be seen talking to Jennie anymore, i'll make sure of that'

"I mean No, no need and besides she already agreed" he says

"Jennie, do you have a problem with that?" I ask her trying to keep my calm.

"No, i don't" she says with uncertainty.

"See" i say putting my hand on his shoulder "she has no problem with me giving you a tour" and then I practically started driving him away from Jennie.

But after 2 steps he stops "Wait wait wait" he says hurriedly.

"Now what"

"Jennie can also come right?" he looks back to where she was standing but she is no longer in sight. She is already filling her mouth with the food, and here I thought cafeteria's food was not good.

"Now you have not choice but to come with me"

"Wait a minute! Can I have my lunch first, I am very hungry" he is now making me angry.

"Okay, fine with me" I say walking towards my table.

"Can I sit with you and your friends"? He questions

My answer was suppose to be No but "Sure why not" shit!

"I'll just go grab my food"

I immediately run to sit beside Jennie but there is another chair vacant on her left so I put it on the another side where Jackson is sitting.

"Is something wrong with you?" Jennie asks looking at me.

"No, why would you think that?" I asks her perplexed. All an act! It's all an act!

"You are acting very weird today"

Tacking a seat on her right i say " No, not at all"

crunch

"Can you stop eating like a pig? It's sickening" It was not for me, it was for Jackson.

"Do you want me to die?" He asks her hurt.

"Not eating like a pig will not let you die. You will survive if you will eat like a normal person"

"Look whose talking"

"Hi guys" suddenly I get irritated again.