7

We finally reach the restaurant after half an hour because it was a little far from where we were.

We are currently sitting in the restaurant without causing any problem.

"I will seriously kill him" tae whispers in my ear. I try not to laugh at that.

"Aww you keep can my heart, my everything" jin says to jisoo and kisses her cheek.

Eww couple!

Tae and i cringe hearing that sentence.

"But i am your everything so how can i keep myself my cute little marshmallow" jisoo pinches jin's nose and kisses his cheek.

I will seriously puke now of they don't stop.

Tae gives me a look of disgust and i just shake my head shrugging.

"Ma'am your order?" Oh thank God! I love you God, muah!

I look at him with thankful eyes and smile at him. He smiles back at me.

Tae clears his throat to grab waiter's attention.

We all look at him, he gives our orders and stands up and whispers something in his ears.

The waiter looks at tae scared and nods.

"Good" tae says before sitting beside me.

Jin and Jisoo gives their orders too.

"So, Jennie Kim how have you been?" Jin asks pointing the fork at me. He is getting weirder day by day!

Please don't stab me with that fork, KEEP IT DOWN NOW!..I AM WARNING YOU!

"Good" i smile

"How have YOU been?" I ask him pointing my fork at him at the word you.

Tae chuckles

"I have been great, because jisoo has been giving me unlimited-"

"You naughty naughty!" Tae cuts him off mid-sentence.

What?

"I was going to say chocolates, you dirty minded- dirty minded , dirty minded-"jin tries to search for suitable word.

"Man-Whore" Jisoo completes the sentence.

"YES, EXACTLY" jin stands up clapping his hands and at that everyone looks at jin. Oh my God! how more embarrassing this man can get?

Jisoo pulls him down by his shirt and jin falls down on the chair. Then she pinches his right forearm.

I hear a little 'ouch' from Jin. But he instantly closes his mouth when jisoo glares at him.

"Aww, don't lie. We both are about to be adults now, c'mon tell us" Tae says smirking.

"I am not lying, shut your trap now" jin says irritated with a red face.

Ohkay!

Now I get it! Tae was trying to irritate jin.
How cute this relationship is?

The food was delicious. Now we are heading towards our home.

Hehehe OUR!

"Here we are, say hello to your mom from my side" Jisoo stops the car infront my house.

"Come inside for a minute"

"No no, i have a meeting in a few minutes but jin wanted to eat something and you know how stubborn he is so we Only came to eat"

Jin and tae comes infront my house too.

"One the waiter asked me to give this to you, but i forgot when food arrived amd started eating" Jin gives me a small paper.

The paper is totally crused though. I open it and there is a number written.

Before i could do anything, tae snatches it from me and tears into small pieces.

"Why did you do that?" I ask him

"Because the waiter was ugly af, he has no chance" he says normally like he did nothing.

"We'll get going" Jisoo and Jin get into the car. Tae and i wave them goodbye.

"See you in school tomorrow, bye" tae says walking towards his house.

"I- ok bye" we were arguing about something but i forgot now so, leave it!

Wait! Did he just say see you in school? Meaning he will talk to me tomorrow and will not act like i am a stranger.

YES! I do my happy dance and when i see i am standing on the middle of the road, i run inside my house.