10

I'm stunned.

The person is also looking at me wide-eyed and his mouth is open because of complete shock.

When i come to my senses i run to hug that person, its been around 5 years since he flew to china and finally after waiting for 5 years here i am hugging my favourite person beside tae.

"I missed you so so so so much" i say pressing my face into his chest, my voice come out muffled.

"I missed you too Jennie, More than you did" he says patting my back.

I move back creating some distance between us.

"How was school in China, Jackson" i say smiling.

"Except for the fact that i missed you like hell, it was pretty good" he says grinning.

Jackson and i have been friends since we were kids. Just like Tae he was also my neighbour but he had to move to china because of some family issues.

Tae and him are best friends. When Jackson was moving, i saw tae crying for the first time from my room's window because i was too scared to wish jackson goodbye when tae was there so waved at Jackson from my window crying. He gave me flying kiss when we was about to go.

We used play a lot unlike tae and i. Following his 'time table' he came to my house in the morning and went to tae's house in the evening.

"Guess what? I am going to stay here forever with you and i am in the same class as you. Now let's go to the cafeteria" he has been always like this. He can change topics in seconds. He can somehow magically change the whole the conversation. Like if you are talking about parrots after few seconds BOOM! you are talking about unicorns now.

"Wait! Have you met tae already?" I ask stopping him.

"No, he must be in the cafeteria. I am going to meet him so go hide somewhere, what if he eats you?" he says smirking. Immediately he turns pink and adds "that came out wrong, i didn't mean to say that"

I just roll my eyes and make my way to the cafeteria with my luch box. Jackson chases after me and puts his heavy arm around my shoulder casually.

"Tiggly piggly poo I MISSED YOU"

Um! Let me explain.

So when we were about to enter, Jackson spotted tae and he ran towards him shouting tiggly piggly poo. The whole cafeteria was filled with laughter after this.

Tae was taken aback when Jackson suddenly jumped on him.

"GET THE FUCK DOWN! WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?" Tae shouts dropping Jackson on the floor. Jack falls on the ground with a thud and rubs his bum.

After standing up he gives tae his best painful look and says " you don't remember me my honey nipple?"

"You don't remember me? I have been your best friend since you pooped in your diapers." He wipes his invisible tears and continues "Now you are saying 'who the hell are you'? I am devastated, my life-"

"Shut up!" With that tae engulfs jackson into a brotherly hug.

Awww!!!