22

TAEHYUNG

Can anyone give me Lucas number?

JACKSON

And why exactly do you want it?

SUGA

I swear to God Taehyung. Don't!! If anyone in the group gives him Lucas's number, he is going to die

JACKSON

8782******

SUGA

Jackson, Get ready to die!

JACKSON

Sure you can choke me and kil me when i come at your home today at night

TAEHUNG

Thank you jacky!...... Wait a damn minute! Wait the fuck up! I fucking knew it!

JACKSON

Stop you are making me blush! hehe

SUGA

Whatchu gonna do about it, Taehyung ?

JACKSON
😳😳 Daddy chill!

TAEHYUNG

Nothing... I am not even surprised... jackson thanks for the number though!

TAEHYUNG 

Hey!

LUCAS

who's this?

TAEHYUNG

It's me, Taehyung

LUCAS

oh! Hey

TAEHYUNG 

Just wanted to increase your general knowledge so here is the latest news...Jennie and I are going out.

LUCAS

Why are you telling me this?

TAEHYUNG

Thank you for congratulating  me!

LUCAS BLOCKED YOU

"Very childish" Lucas laughs sadly. Even though he saw it coming but he still wanted to give his best. His wish didn't even get fulfilled because Taehyung didn't even give him that chance. Now he regrets not confessing to Jennie earlier.

"I should be happy for them but it's too much to handle for me"

"Can you come a little closer" Chanyeol asks Rose but instantly realizes what he said. Rose looks at him with wide eyes 

"No NO, I am not able to see your notebook" he sighs

"Why are you sweating, and why are you acting so weird today? It's not the first time we are studying together today" Rose asks raising her eyebrow. He looks at Rosé in the eyes and Rosé looks at him weirdly.

Chanyeol absentmindedly puts his hand on Rose's hand, She flinches and becomes excited that it's finally happening.

His eyes shifts to Rose's lips and then without even knowing he captures Rose's Lips. Rosé is so happy that she starts tearing up.

His lips are warm and soft. They parted slightly, allowing her tongue to slip inside. He could feel the soft tickle of her breath beneath his nose, fingers carding through her hair as they breathed each other in. 

Chanyeol Looks at Rosé fondly and smiles.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" he asks.

"Ah boya...jinjja" Rosé exclaims but he is serious as he is getting nervous for no reason at all.

"What kind of question is that, ofcourse yes and don't be so serious.. it's not like you"

Chanyeol laughs and captures her lips again.

Taehyung and Jennie are walking in the school corridor with hands intertwined and both of their faces are flushed. Both of them are freaking out from the inside but not showing it to each other.

They enter the class and the class looks at them and goes back to studying. They expected that the whole class will shout and hoot, call out their names and tease them but none of this happened.

Nobody care about them except for one person, Jackson who is screaming and clapping his hands. He is hitting his seatmate with excitement.

The seatmate looks at him deadass in the eye.

"S-sorry, I got a little excited.. hehe but aren't you excited though.. we have new couple in our class" jackson scream.

"Boring" the classmate says.

"Bitch" jackson replies.

The teacher enters the class with tons of papers and shouts

"Go back to your seat taehyung and Jennie and get ready for class test"

"WE HAVE TEST TODAY??" Jennie shouts.

"Ding ding this wouldn't have happened if you would have paid attention in class instead of playing rom-rom in class"

           <The End>