52

Word Count: 2038

~Sienna

Onyx doesn't hesitate.

My vision stirs as he grasps my hips, flipping us so his back is against the bed and I'm straddling his hips.

I look down at him, locking my gaze to his sex addled one at the same moment he presses into me again. He fills me with ease, my body accepting that every inch of him is made entirely for me.

Letting out a long breath, I bow my head back to the ceiling, unable to take the sensation before I have even started moving.

Below me is my mate, my true equal. The man I've yearned for my entire life, the one who I've only ever dreamt about having such a spark with.

When I manage to look back down again, Onyx's smile is soft, gentle. He knows exactly what I'm feeling, which only encourages me to start moving atop him.

At this angle, he presses blissfully deep within me. He lets me move on him at my own pace, overwhelmed by the feeling of him.

I feel him everywhere. Inside me, against my skin as he draws his hands up to my breasts, to my nipples and then down my ribs and to my waist. I feel him in my heart, where the sparks against my skin go to rest, urging me on.

"Look at you," Onyx says softly. "You're so beautiful."

His voice urges me faster until his expression of perfect control shatters. He closes his eyes, pleasure dancing across every line, every ridge of his face.

"It feels too good," I force out, unable to withhold the symphony of moans that fall from my mouth.

His hands, which were once ghosting lightly over my hips now press against them, his fingers digging into my flesh hard enough to leave marks as he aids my movements.

"Just like that. Good girl," he praises with a strained voice, his dark hair sticking messily to his sweat dampened forehead.

I can feel the slowly building pressure of yet another orgasm. It surges through my body, promising so much sensation I might collapse right atop my mate right now.

Onyx must see the expression contorting my face, must see my hurried movements and my hunger for more of him, to get him deeper, because he presses two fingers to my clit. He holds them still, making me chase my pleasure with eager movements to feel that glorious friction.

"Fuck. It's too much." It takes everything in me not to grab his wrist, both too overwhelmed by the pleasure while wanting even more of it.

"No it's not. Look at me as your cum, my beautiful mate," he encourages breathlessly.

His words, the way he stares up at me…it forces me over the edge into an endless sea of pleasure.

"Onyx…" I bow my head back, gasping his name over and over.

He takes over, pressing me down onto him as he thrusts up into me. It urges my orgasm on until it feels like it will never end, so intense I almost forget how to breathe.

Just as it starts to subside, Onyx flips me onto my back, holding position on top of me.

I moan, my eyes being fed as much pleasure as my body as I drag my gaze over him. Seeing his muscles flex, his abdomen tightening, covered in a light sheen of sweat is mind melting. His jaw is tight as he concentrates, his eyes wrought with desire.

He adjusts, grabbing my hips between his hands. He lifts them before he presses into me again.

I gasp at the sensation, at the depth. He gives me a moment to adjust before he starts thrusting into me again.

There is nothing gentle about his movements. There is a dark heat in his eyes as he pulls me into every thrust. I lean my head back, aware that I'm screaming for him, begging him for more but I can hardly hear myself.

It feels too good. I feel too full, too wrung out from my orgasms and yet I want more. I crave more.

"Onyx…don't stop," I beg helplessly as he leans over me. I reach up to dig my nails into his back, aware that I'm probably causing pain with my grasp as he hisses between his teeth, but it only seems to urge him on.

The moment my eyes drift close, my head bowing back, he grabs my jaw, giving my head a little shake so I focus on him again.

"Don't you dare take your eyes off me," he growls before he presses his mouth to me again, kissing me messily as his hips slam against mine in a perfect rhythm.

When he pulls away from the kiss, I catch his gaze, using the fierce determination and desire in his eyes to urge me on, encouraging me to raise my hips back into his every thrust.

He leans down, his mouth close to my ear. "You're mine. My mate, my wife. Mine to love and mine to fuck. Do you understand?"

"Yes Onyx. Yes." I thread my fingers into his hair, groaning as the beautiful pressure builds up within me again, caused by Onyx's cock reaching so deep within me it hits a spot of pure pleasure.

"That's my girl," he praises breathlessly. "Now let me feel you cum on my cock."

His words send me hurtling over the edge into euphoric oblivion. My entire body becomes engulfed in pleasure that has me chanting Onyx's name into the air over and over again.

With a groan, his grip tightens on my hips and he seats himself deep inside me as he reaches climax along with me.

When he leans down, he presses his mouth to mine, breathing heavily against my lips.

I've never known such pleasure. My orgasm feels as though it lasts forever, until it finally settles to a relaxed point that has my mind whirling.

Onyx pulls out slowly, my body aching at the loss. He collapses next to me on the bed, his chest heaving, his eyes fluttering closed from utter bliss.

When he opens them again, he looks over at me, his brows drawing together slightly.

"What kind of tears are these?" He reaches out, brushing my cheek with his knuckle. When he pulls back, I see there are in fact tears glistening against his skin. I hadn't even realised they had fallen…

"Those are I've just been thoroughly fucked tears," I say, turning on my side to face him.

He smiles warmly, the intense force of desire melting away, revealing a contented happiness. He pulls the blanket up over me gently before brushing my hair off my face.

"You did so well," he praises softly.

"That was even better than I fantasied about," I admit, not bothered that my cheeks warm as I replay moments during the last hour that I especially enjoyed.

Onyx nods, shifting closer so he can pull me into his arms. "I agree. And I spent a great deal of time thinking about the subject."

"Honestly…me too."

I close my eyes, not minding the clammy feeling of his skin on mine at all, wanting to be so close I could meld into him. Instead I must be satisfied with the pleasant feeling of sparks across my skin each time I touch him.

When I imagined our trysts, I didn't dare allow myself to go as far as to think about being mates. That felt too forbidden, too far away to ever become truth.

"Remember to take the powder in your tea in the morning. As much as an heir would please the world, I want to take it slow with you." He looks down at me, pressing a kiss to my forehead.

I tuck that thought into the back of my mind, willing it to come to me by morning.

"I will, although I would rather die than have Diane make it for me," I admit, draping my hands over my eyes, mortified at the thought.

She would launch into a speech about how she always knew Onyx and I would come together, and that she could have sworn there is no chance that this was the first time we have had sex.

So, to avoid such embarrassment, I'll see to making the tea myself in the morning when she is taking her break.

Onyx slides off the bed, giving me a nice view of his backside as he walks to the bathroom. When he returns, he's holding a damp cloth.

I widen my legs a touch, letting him clean me up dutifully. I jump at the rough sensation of the cloth.

"Sensitive?" He asks tentatively, softening each press of the cloth against me. I settle back, allowing myself to enjoy being cared for.

"Very."

Once he's done he sets the cloth down before settling next to me, letting me drape my legs over his as I lounge in the warm sheets.

"You have twenty minutes to recover before I'm taking you against that wall." He points to the wall on my side of the bed.

I stiffen, gaping up at him. "Wait again?"

That stole so much of my energy, I'm uncertain even a day will be enough to recover. The thought of being taken again is both thrilling and kind of terrifying.

"Until you can't walk." His eyes are dark and sultry. "We to make up for a lot of lost time."

"I don't think I can stand for what you have planned," I note, nuzzling against his chest.

The thought of standing against that wall while he's doing everything to make my legs weak seems an impossible notion.

"You won't have to," he assures me, gently raking his fingers through my hair. "That's what I'm for."

I suppose the thought of him holding me and pinning me up against the wall is quite tantalising…

Regardless I give his chest a light, playful smack. "You're insatiable."

"Hey, you chose to marry an Alpha," he laughs lowly. "The only reason I'm giving you this time to recover is so this doesn't explode."

He reaches between my legs, pressing two fingers against my clit. I gasp at the jolt of sensation.

"Woah," I breathe. "First of all, I didn't chose to be mated to you, and second…well, I appreciate it I suppose."

Onyx leans back, his head sinking into the pillow as he gazes up at the ceiling. He lets out a little laugh, fathoming something he can't quite believe it real.

"Mates." He gives his head a little shake the most beautiful smile breaking out across his face. "How absolutely wonderful."

I sit up. "Who do we tell?"

"No one, for now. We will take some time to enjoy our new bond, then we announce our engagement to the public. I believe informing them that you are my mate will help them understand," he says, running his fingertips down my bare back.

"Good idea." I smile tentatively, even as nerve crawl lethargically around my stomach. "How long will this enjoyment period be?"

He looks over me, his eyes heating. "Well, I'm going to need enough time to learn every inch of your body first at least."

I need that. I need him to melt away all my other thoughts so I don't concentrate on the secret I really need to tell him. It's the last step, and now we are mates, I'm hoping his anger is greatly reduced….

For now we have this blissful time where I can chase away my worries, and bring up the threating notes to him when it feels right.

"That sounds perfect," I muse.

"Alright, relax while you can." He tucks his hands behind his head, winking. "This is going to be a long night."

🖤••🖤

Thank you to everyone who has subscribed to this story over on Inkitt! Over there, you can read 15 chapters ahead!

If you would like to read more of The Alpha's Mistress, you can read over 10 chapters ahead on Radish!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Thank you for reading (:

I would love if you could check out my new story A GOD AMONGST WOLVES out now on Wattpad!

~Midika 💜🐼