Chapter 3*

Getting off the monorail and into the line was not as bad as I thought. Since I had a VIP bracelet the wait time was even shorter. When I was walking down the line I noticed the the two brothers where in front of me. Halfway there I was a few steps behind the duo when my radio went off. 

"Collins. Collins you there." Taking the plastic contraption out of its holster I put it to my lips. 

" This is Collins. How can I help you Lowery?" I said while pressing and holding the button.

"I need you to go into the valley and check on a newborn triceratops." Lowery said.

Sighing I looked up to see the brothers looking at me. Giving a small smile to the two I gave Lowery his answer.

"I was given the day off. But seeing as i'm already here I will. Give my the coordinates?"

"Sure thing. I just sent it to you."

Putting my walkie up I took my phone out of my pocket and saw that I got the message with the coordinates. Looking up to see how much longer the wait would be I was met with to pairs of eyes staring at me.

"Uhhhhh. Hey." I said nervously.

"You work here?" The younger kid asked.

"Yeah."

Suddenly the kid started smiling like the cheshire cat. "That's so cool. Whats you job? You look a little young to be working here. How old are you? Whats your favorite dinosaur? Mine's the Tyrannosaurus Rex. It's everyone's favorite but I don't care. Whats your favorite color? What are you d-" He was cut off by his brother.

"Shut up dude. No one cares." He said all snotty like.

"As a matter of fact I care, so get the stick out of your ass and cheer up." I looked at the kid and gave him a glare. In which he returned.

" Anyway, I do a lot around the park mostly train the dinosaurs when they care born till adulthood. I do most of my work with carnivores like the T-Rex and velociraptors. I actually am the youngest worker on the island. I'm 16. I like all dinosaurs but I would have to say my favorite is the Brachiosaurus. As for my favorite color is and will always be blue." I answered all of the kids question with ease.

They where both looking at me with wide eyes mouths opened wide. "Close your mouth you'll catch flies" I said smirking. The elder one shook his head and turned to stare at some girls across the gates. The younger one closed his mouth and smiled at me.

After waiting in the line for five minutes I realized that I still didn't know the kid's names and that the elder one was still staring at the girls. "Does your brother have a problem with staring of is he just extremely weird?"

The kid giggled then looked at his brother and said rather loudly. "What do you thinks going to happen with you just staring at them?"

The girls heard and walked into the gyrosphere laughing. Giggling along with the younger kid we gave each other a high five.

"Thanks." The older one said sarcastically.

"I feel kind of stupid that I didn't ask, but what are your names?" I asked tilting my head a little.

The young one laughed then answered. "I'm Gray!" I nodded than looked at the other one. " Zach. Now that I think about it we don't know your name other than Collins."

"Delilah Collins at your service!" I said over dramatically while giving a small bow.