Chapter 5*

As we pulled into the closed area my walkie went off. "Del? Del are you there?" It was Owen. "Yeah. Owen what's up?" I asked putting the walkie in front of me.

"Delilah where are you?" Owen asked panicked.  "I'm in the gyroshere with Claire's nephews. Why?" 

"You are with Zach and gray?" This time it was Claire's voice. "Yeah. Say hey guys." I said looking at the brothers beside me.

"Hey aunt Claire." They said at the same time. 

"Listen Del..I.....you.....come.....hello? Meet...." Was all I heard before science. "Owen? Hello? I can't hear you. Whatever happened I will deal with it later. It my day off remember." I told Owen through the walkie not knowing if he could hear it.

"No. No. No bad idea." Gray said as we went further into the jungle. "Great idea." Zach replied.
"We're going to get arrested. They are going to shave our heads and we're going to have to make root beer in the toilet." Gray said panicking. 

"What are you talking about" Zach asked. While I just gave a huh?

"There. See I told you. You're welcome up close and personal with 4 dinosauruses." Zach said as some dinosaurs came into view. All I did was giggle at his attempt to know something about dinosaurs.

"Cellosaurus. We shouldn't be here. And there's 5 dinosaurs." Gray stated.

"Aren't you supposed to be a genius or something. Look." Zack pointed. "1,2,3,4."  "5." Gray said pointing at a reflection. We looked back just as the beast roared and sent us spinning in between the 4 dinosaurs from earlier.

Zach tried to drive us away but we were hit with the tail of the cellosaurus resulting in gray and I screaming as the glass cracked. We where sent flying into a rock which we where flipped upside down on. My bag, walkie, and Zach's phone went straight to the ceiling of the gyroshere. I quickly grabbed my bag and pulled it to my chest.

The beast and the little dinosaur battled I front of us. After Zach failed to get us out of the situation I grabbed his hand. Being on the island for half my life I grew close to the dinosaurs. So when the beast scratched and killed the cellosaurus, I won't deny that I started to cry.

"We are safe in here right." Gray asked with his red face. In stead of answering him I sniffled.
"Yeah. Totally safe." Zach answered for me. Just then Zach's phone started buzzing. As he was trying to reach it I continued to look forward. 

"Zach." Gray said.

"I'm trying." Zach replied.

"Zach." I gasped with a tear falling to the ceiling. Right in front us us was the beast.

"Yeah." He said before looking up and staring at the beast. Gray grabbed my arm as the thing turned us to the side. Bringing back its claw I squeaked as its nail went through the glass and stopped just a foot before my chest. We all screamed as it brought it teeth around the sphere. Picking it up and slamming it down breaking the glass.

On the third slam I quickly unbuckled Zach, Gray, and I. All of us falling to the ground. When it picked the sphere back up again Zach ran while I picked up gray and my bag pushing him out of the way. Gray got out of the way quickly while I just barely missed it and got glass scraped across my upper back. Screaming out of pain I quickly ran and caught up to the boys.

Running out into a field we ended up on top of a waterfall. Looking back I saw that the beast was emerging from the woods. 

"Holy crap." Gray screamed as he looked back. We only stopped running when we where at the edge of the cliff.

"We have to jump." Zach yelled over the water.

"I can't." Gray quickly returned.

"Gray we have to. In the count of three." I said grabbing his shoulder. He nodded as I began to count. "1...2...3!" I screamed as I jumped and drug the boys with me. Just barely missing the teeth of the beast. I quickly sucked in as much air as I could before I hit. 

Crashing into the water I stayed as far from the surface as I could. Gray began swimming up but Zach quickly grabbed him. Once I heard the roar I tightened my grip around my bag and swam for the surface.

Gasping for air as I came out I looked around to see Zach and Gray doing the same. Once the area was deemed safe we swam to the edge. As the boys crawled in the mud I stood and walked onto the dry rocks. Only stopping to sit myself and my bag down. Once seated I took my hair from its braid and pushed it to the side.

"You jumped?" Zach said surprised. They smiled at each other and started laughing.

"Hate to break it to you guys but I jumped and pulled you down with me." I told the duo lightheartedly. They both continued laughing so I just joined in.

"Shit." I groaned as I stood up.

"Are you okay?" Zach asked me.

"Yeah just a little banged up." I lied feeling some blood run down my back. I had to get these boys back to their aunt. I was not about to stop and have to worry about myself. Giving the boys a little shove making sure they were in front of me not wanting them to see my back.

We walked for a good 30 minutes before we came across a crashed cart. 

"Stay here." Zach said as he walked forward. Instead of listening gray grabbed his arm while I just walked behind them. 

"Look." I said pointing to big stone door. We all walked to it. While Zach opened the door. Once we were inside I know exactly where we were.

"Do you still have those matches?" Zach asked gray while he picked up a dinosaur bone.

"Where are we?" Gray asked as he handed his matches to Zach.

"The old park." I said picking up the banner and wrapping it around the bone that Zach was holding. He quickly lit the makeshift torch. As we walked down the long hall we where greeted with beautiful paintings of all the older dinosaurs.

"Gray. Delilah." Zach called for us to keep up. We raced after him and ended up in a old park garage. Entering gray picked up some old binoculars. When he turned them on he got scared and dropped them. Giving a small laugh I walked around him and to the jeeps.

"1992 jeep ranger Sahara. Sand beige." Gray said inspecting the jeep. Giving a nod I ran a finger over the side of the jeep collecting some dust.

"You remember when we fixed up grandpas old Malibu right?" Zach asked Gray.

"Yeah." Gray answered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Thanks for reading! I might have spelt some things wrong like the jeep so I'm sorry for that. I will be updating for the rest of the day! So be prepared for some more chapters! I'm going to ask in every chapter. What story should I write next?
Also go read a story that I'm co-writing with some friends! It's called the meet and greet. It's on the profile named faithy999! Love you guys! ~E