Chapter 9*

Pulling up to the visitor center I jumped out of the back. Looking at the sky I saw that the Stars were just starting to glow. Looking away I walked over to Owen embracing him in a hug.

"I'm alright kiddo. Let's go." He said leading us to the main building.

"Control room that way!" Claire yelled pointing to the right. Running as fast a we could we passed the labs causing Claire to stop.

"They evacuated the lab." She said walking into the room. Following her we walked into a room with many different kids of animals. Jumping as I heard a sound I spun around to see a man put something in a cooler. 

"What are you doing?" Claire asked the men.

"I'm afraid that's above your pay grade Hun." Hoskins said walking in the room causing me to growl and clench my fist.

"Where's Henry?" Claire asked Hoskins.

"Doctor Wu. He works for us." Hoskins said walking in front of a screen.

"That's not a real dinosaur." Gray said looking at the screen.

"Nope it ain't kid. But somebody has make sure this company has a future. Imagine. That one a fraction of the size, deadly intelligent, I can hide from the most advanced military technology. A living weapon unlike any other. See millions of years of evolution what did we learn? Nature is the gift... SHIT!" Hoskins screams as delta jumps in the room.

"Easy. Easy boy. Easy. Hey, hey we're on the same side right? Am I right?" Hoskins asks before sticking his hand out like Owen and I do. 

"Deltas a girl." I saw before whistling having delta bite him. Giving us enough time to run out of the room. Running right we were cut off by delta running through the window causing us to go left. Running out the door gray pressed a button causing a hologram to pop up and distract her.
Running down the steps we where cut off by blue in front and delta behind. Echo blocking us from the side. 

"That's how it is huh?" Owen tells blue. Putting his gun down he took a step towards blue. Taking the hint I went to echo.

"Easy sweetheart I'm not going to hurt you." I said petting her nose. Making my way to the camera on her neck. Clipping it off I rubbed her neck. Looking at Owen doing the same thing.
Looking ahead I saw the beast emerge from the forest with a roar. Taking a step away from echo I walked to Zach grabbing his arm.  The beast started conversing with the raptors.

"Echo please." I said to echo. Having her look at me before walking I front of us in a protective manner. The beast did not like the raptors siding with us. Giving a roar it knocked blue into a sign. Having her fall to the ground. Delta and Echo growled at the beast waiting for the command. Putting my lips together I sucked in some air before whistling to the remaining raptors. Hearing the command they charger at the beast.

All of us running around the fight to get to shelter. Owen remained out shooting at the monster. Ducking behind the counter I heard. Gray counting.

"Twenty Four, fifteen, we need more." Gray said. 

"More what?" I asked him.

"More teeth." He responded.

Gasping I stood up an grabbed a flare from the first aid box that was hanging behind me. "Stay here." I said before quickly pulling my hair into a pony tail. Just as I turned to start sprinting Zach pulled me back.

"Where are you going?" He asked holding me close.

"Remember how I told you I worked with carnivores?" I asked before giving him a peck in the lips. Wiggling out of his grasp I ran as fast as I could to the carnivore enclosure.

"Lowery are you still there?" I asked into my walkie.

"Hey where are you?" Lowery asked over the walkie.

"I need you to open padlock 9!" I told him sprinting even faster.

"Are you kidding?" He asked as I came to a stop in front if the massive door.

"Damn it Lowery be a man and do something for once in your life." I yelled into the walking looking at the camera in the upper corner of the door.

"Why'd you have to make it personal?" Lowery said as the door started opening. Throwing the walkie down I ripped the cap off the flare before lighting it.

As the door opened all the way I sucked in some air as I heard the stomping of footsteps. As the t-Rex came into view I moved the flare over my head.

"Ready for a run girl?" I asked before taking off down the street heading for the indominus-Rex as fast as my legs would let me. 

"Come on girl keep up!" I yelled at the T-Rex named Athena. Finally seeing the name I gave her show. 

Running up to the clearing that the battle took place in I ran faster if possible. Throwing the flare at the indominus. Jumping out of the way Athena ran through a skeleton of a long necked dinosaur and stood in front of me. Guarding me waiting for the beast to except the fight. Hearing the indominus roar Athena ran to it and began the battle.

"Your girlfriends a badass." Claire said to Zach as I scrambled to hide behind a rock.

"RUN!" I yelled looking at Zach.

Just as the massive dinosaurs crashed into the building they where hiding in they ran to me. Watching the indominus about to snap the T-Rex's neck a snorting sound came from the distance stopping the beast.

Blue came running around the corner distracting the indominus. Giving the t-Rex just enough time to get up before attacking along with Blue. Running out of the way to get away from the battle we ran through a toy shop. Halfway through blue came through the window causing my to trip. Once she was out of the way Zach pulled me up and drug me along with them.

As the battle proceeded the T-Rex pushed the indominus into the fence of the mosasaurus enclosure. Just as it got up again and roar at the other carnivores the mosasaurus jumped out of the water grabbing the indominus and bringing into the water for dinner. Only leaving the roars echoing through the water.

Walking into the sight of the duo left standing they looked at me. Smiling at Athena she turned and walked away. Blue stood there staring. Nodding at her she turned and ran after Athena. Zach and Owen walked out and stood beside me with Claire and Gray following.

"Echo didn't make it did she?" I asked Owen with teary eyes. Shaking his head I looked in front of me at the burning park. Looking at Zach as he linked fingers with me.

"Let's go." I said before leading them to the makeshift medical center. 

~~~~~~
One more chapter! I might do a bonus!~E