Chapter 4*

Bending back into a standing position I looked at the duo. "So how long are you guys here? I could give you a tour of the place." I said giving a small smile.

"We are here visiting our aunt for a week!" Gray said excitedly.

"Really? That's just enough time to get an inside look at everything! May I ask who your aunt is?" I questioned.

"Her name is Claire Dearing." Zach said taking a step forward. 

"Really? I know her. She went on a date with my friend. It did not end well." I giggled. The brothers giving a smile.

"Next." The ride operator said. Zach and gray both walked forward and sat in the sphere. "You coming?" Zach said looking at me.

"Oh no. I will just wait for the next one. I don't want to ruin your family time." I said waving my hand in a dismissing motion.

"You said you wanted to give us a tour. So you won't be ruining it. Right?" Zach said looking at Gray. "Yeah. Come on Delilah!" Gray said. "Besides we have on more seat." Zach said patting the seat next to him.

"Ma'am please make a decision. We have a line." The ride guy interrupted. "Fine." I said while crawling into the ride. It can't be that bad right?

Once we were buckled the ride started to roll onto the platform. When we reached the end I started to put my hand on the controls. Zach was thinking the same thing as me and we ended up with our hands on top of each other.

"Go ahead you drive." I said yanking my hand away blushing. With that he smirked and did just that. Riding into the field I looked around in aw. The only thing that was ruining the moment was the Jimmy Fallon thing playing over and over again.

"Where are they?" Gray said lifting his arm so he could move.

"Oh man." Zach said as we rode down a hill into a field of triceratops. Quickly remembering I had a job I pulled out my phone and looked at the coordinates I was given. "Zach do you mind going that way." I said while pointing to the north east.

"Why?" He said while going in the direction I pointed in. "You wanted an inside look at the place. So I'm going to show you apart of my job." I said smirking as a cart with one of my medical assistants came into view. "Pull up beside the cart." Having him do so. Reaching down I pulled on the door release hatch. Once I was unbuckled I jumped out the door.

"Coming?" I asked looking at Gray. "Yeah!" Was all I heard as I walked over to the cart.

"Hey Jill! Where's the newborn?" I asked the older women.

"This way Ms. Collins" She said and started walking behind the cart or should I say big ass medical truck. Looking behind me I saw that the guys where just standing there. 

"Let's go boys. Move it." I said signaling them to follow. Walking around the truck I was greeted with a mother and baby triceratops. Taking my bag off my shoulder I handed it to Jill and asked her to hold it. 

I walked over to the truck and grabbed all the supplies I thought I would need. Getting close to the dinosaurs I set the stuff down and slowly approached the mother. As I got closer I heard her making a small sound. Upon hearing so I slowed down just a bit and reached my hand up to pet her.

"There we go. Just calm down. We are going to take great care of you." I spoke softly. Feeling her head nudge my hand I know it was safe to approach.

"Okay Jill the mother is yours." I said and walked over to the baby. Hearing the information she gave my bag to Zach who put it on his back. 

"Gray Zach if you want you can come watch." I told the brothers. To which they headed over.   I bent over and looked at the baby. It was still slightly dirty. So I grabbed the towel from the supplies I grabbed and started to clean the newborn triceratops.

Once she was clean I checked her pulse and looked for any sign of damage. When she was all clear and I help her to her feet I looked at the brothers behind me. "Want to pet her." I asked with a smile.

"Can I?" Asked Gray. His reply was a quick nod. He came over and started to pet the baby on the nose. The baby have him a little snort in approval. "Zach wanna pet her?" I questioned looking back at him.

"Um. No thanks." He said shaking his head.

"Oh come on don't be a sissy." I said frowning a little. With that he headed over to the baby and me. When he was finally standing in front of me Gray had moved over to the mother. "Where do I pet her?" Zach asked. I reached over and grabbed his hand pulling it down to rest on the triceratops' side. 

"They like to be pet on the side the most." I said looking at Zach. Giving him a small smile in which he returned. Only then did I realize that I was still holding his hand.

"Sorry." I said blushing and shoving my hand in my pocket. "It's okay. I didn't mind." He said smirking. Smiling back at him I have him a small shove on the shoulder.

Looking at my watch I gasped as I saw what time it was. "Alright guys we have to go. Jill do you have it from here?" I said picking up the supplies that I used and put them back in the truck.
"Yes ma'am! Have a fun day off." She said waving.

"I will. Be careful." I said waving and walking back to the gyroshere. Upon going inside I took my flannel off and wrapped it around my waist. When all of us where inside I pulled the hatch to close the door. With that we where off again.

We where looking at the stegosaurus when an awful mechanic screech started booming throughout the sphere

"Due to technical difficulties all our exhibits are now closed. Please disembark all rides and return to the resort." A mechanic female voice said. Realizing what this meant gray got really sad.

"Nah. It's okay we can stay out for a few more minutes." Zach said looking between Gray and me. "But the thing said it was closed." Gray said looking at Zach.

"Aunt Claire gave us special wrist bands alright. VIP dude. Come on it'll be fun." Zach said driving little faster to match the dinosaurs pace.

"Hey Claire." Zach said as he answered his phone that I didn't even notice was ringing.

"Yeah I can't really hear you. We're in the hamster ball." Zach replied to Claire. 

"Hello? Hello?" Zach asked and hung up. After that we pulled up to a broken gate. 

"What happened here?" Zach asked. 

"I don't know." I answered looking out in the distance of the gate.

"Dude off road!" Zach said.

"But they told us to go back." Replied Gray.

"You know I'm just worried that you're not getting the full Jurassic world experience." Zach retorted.

"Zach I don't think this is a good idea." I told him. But all I got in return was him putting his finger to his lip and shushing me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! I know I said I would post last Friday. I have been busy with school and I am also co-writing a magcon story with some of my friends. It's called the meet and greet. So go check it out.  Also Just let me tell you I had this chapter already written but I forgot to post. Anyway I made this chapter longer! I should be posting in about an hour! From now on I will make my chapters longer!
Oh! I almost forgot. When this story is finished do you want an extended ending? Also tell me what story I should write next.