Chapter 10*

I was sitting beside Zach with Gray's head on my lap sleeping. We were waiting for the boat to bring us to the mainland. Sighing I rested my head on Zach's shoulder.

"What?" Zach asked me.

"This might be the last time we see each other." I said glancing at him.

"Nah. We will keep in touch that's what phones and Skype are for." Zach said causing me to giggle and playfully punch his arm.

"Ow, meany!" He said rubbing the spot.

"Hey Zach. What are we?" I asked him lifting my head up and looking at him. "What do you want to be?" He asked me.

"Well I mean I like you and I hope you like me seeing as you kissed me so..." I said trailing off. Looking down at my lap. A finger placed itself on my chin lifting my head up. A pair of lips where placed on my own. As if in instinct I closed my eyes and kissed back. 

"Delilah middle name Collins will you do the pleasure of being my girlfriend?" He asked me. Giggling at him not knowing my middle name I nodded my response. 

"My middle name is Nichole you weirdo." I told him.

"Well I'm your weirdo." He stated causing me to grin.

"Sorry to break this lovely moment but your parents are here." Claire said standing. Waking gray up I held his blanket while he ran to his parents Zach trailing behind.

"Are you okay?" Zach's mom asks as they hug.

Their mother then walked to Claire and me, hugging Claire crying. I was just standing there awkwardly. 

"Who is this?" Zach's mom asks as she pulls away.

"This is Delilah she saved us. Many times and kept us save till we found Claire." Gray said. Mrs. Mitchell smiled at me before pulling me into a hug.

"She's also Zach's girlfriend." Gray said smirking as we pulled from the hug.

"Really?" She said looking between Zach and I. Who I don't know ended up standing beside me.

"What about that other girl?" Mr. Mitchell asked Zach. Confused I looked at Zach. 

"Dad we broke up remember." Zach said grabbing my hand. Me giving him a smile.

"Well it's nice to meet to Delilah." Mr. Mitchell said.

"Likewise Mr. Mitchell." I said shaking his hand.

"I like her she's polite." Mr. Mitchell told Zach causing both him and I to blush.

"Delilah. Can I speak to you?" Owen says coming over. Nodding I turned to Zach giving him a small smile. He in return kissed my cheek before I walked over to Owen.

"What's wrong Owen?" I asked him once we were out of earshot. 

"We are moving. Tomorrow." He said holding both my hands thinking it would surprise me. "Well I kind of thought that seeing as our home has been destroyed by a deranged beast.." I said.

"Did I tell you we are moving to Michigan and Claire will be living with us." He said.

"That's great! But what's in Michigan?" I asked.

"The Mitchell family." He responded. Grinning I pulled him into a hug.

"Don't tell Zach or gray. It's going to be a surprise." Owen said patting my back.

"We leave on the next fairy." He said. Nodding I walked over to the Mitchell family.

"What did Owen need?" Zach asked putting his arm around me.

"Nothing." I said looking at Claire who was smiling back at me.

"We better get in line to board the fairy before it gets crowded." I said walking with the family having Owen join us halfway.

~~TIME SKIP~~
It's been two days since Owen and I moved to Michigan. We live right across the street from the Mitchell house. I got a job at a local cafe while I do online schooling to be a vet. With a very small bit of money I earned from Jurassic world I bought a new motorcycle. 

Zach and Gray stayed at Costa Rica with Claire. They are coming back today actually. Mrs. And Mr. Mitchell had to work so I'm the lucky one that gets to pick them up from the airport. Zach and gray still don't know that Owen and I moved to Michigan. I actually have to leave now!

Throwing my blue T-shirt and high waisted shorts on I checked my hair in the mirror. Seeing that it was still curled I grabbed my phone, keys, and wallet shoving them in my purse. Running down the stairs I throw my shoes on.

"Owen I'm headed to the airport!" I yelled at the man standing in the kitchen. Shutting the front door I ran to the black suv. Putting the keys in the ignition I pulled out of the driveway and drove to the airport.

Looking at my watch I saw that I had 5 minutes till the plane landed. Hopping out of the car I walked into the airport. Stepping through the security system I grabbed my things and continued to the waiting area. Looking around I saw that the area was crowded with people. Turning around I saw Zach, gray, and Claire walk into the area with there bags.

"Zach, gray, Claire!" I yelled waving my hand in the air not caring if I brought attention to myself.

"Delilah?" Was all I heard before I was lifted off my feet and spun around.

"What are you doing here in Michigan?" Zach asked me just as gray and Claire came up behind him.

"We are living here now." Claire said.

"We?" Gray asked giving me a hug. 

"Yep. Claire, Owen, and I. Oh and your parents couldn't make it so I'm here to pick you up!" I told the trio. Zach smiled and pulled me into another hug. 

"Alright let's get home. You can hug me any other time." I said grabbing one of Zach's bags and started walking to the car. Throwing their things in the trunk I hoped in the drivers seat. Buckling up I looked around the car. Claire and gray in the back. Zach in the passenger seat.

"It's nice seeing you guys again." I said before backing and driving out of the parking lot.

"Yeah." Zach said before grabbing my free hand. Giving him a quick smile I looked at the road and continued home.