Breathless Part 4

It's been a couple of months since your first encounter with Jensen at the con.

Things were slowly progressing. Texting and calling each other everyday and skyping every other night. It was hard to believe that the actor you obsessed over wants to be with you.

And it was going great, until seeing pictures of him with female costars who you look up to and wish you were just as beautiful as them. It didn't help to know that almost every girl in the world wanted him as well.

It was different for you. He was this big, handsome actor that everyone adores and you were just an ordinary girl. You couldn't understand why he wanted you, and honestly it was making you over think everything.

Soon, you slowly stopped replying to every text. You tried to distance yourself from him, so you wouldn't end up hurt.

"So that's it? You're just going to give up?" Y/F/N muttered, crossing her arms over her chest.
She was the only person who knew, other than the cast of course.

"He and I are just in two completely different worlds. He's on tv. Well known. And I am nothing." You exhaled, staring intently at your phone.

Jensen had sent you a picture, wishing you were there with him. He had started to miss you even more now that you barely respond to him. And wasn't sure what was wrong.

"Y/N I understand where you are coming from but he is obviously head over heels for you." She spewed, throwing her hands in the air.

Your phone went off, ringing as the screen lit up and Jensen's name popped up. It caused butterflies to form in the pit of your stomach.

As much as you wanted to answer it. To say hello and hear his voice, you just couldn't. You were frozen.

Jensen was at another con. Listening to your voice mail as he sat on the edge of his chair. He had hoped to hear from you soon.

"Damnit." He groaned, squeezing his phone in his hand.

"Say something?" Jared asked, pushing his hair back as he walked in to the room where Jensen sat.

"Uh nothing. It's nothing." Jensen grunted.

He wasn't one to talk about how he felt. Jared knew him all too well to know it wasn't just nothing.

"Sure. Let me guess, Y/N didn't answer again?" He muttered.

Jensen's silence answered the question.

"I don't know what happened. Everything was fine then it just stopped." He exhaled.

Jared took a seat next to him, folding his arms over his chest.

"When was the last time you two seen each other?"
Jensen took a moment and sighed. "Not since the night I surprised her with the picnic."

"Dude! That was like 4 months ago." Jared cackled. "Of course she stopped talking to you. She probably doesn't like the distance."

"Well I've been busy with the conventions and shooting. And we even have that stupid award show next weekend. I don't ever have time." He stated.

"Well make time. Maybe you can invite her to the award show. Let her know that you want it." Jared said. He took in a deep breath and locked his gaze with Jensen's. "She needs to know that you are all in."

Jensen say in silence. The words echoing in his head. He knew Jared was right.

"You're right." He exhaled. "I know exactly what I have to do."
------
(A few days later)