Breathless Part 15

You're heart pounded profusely, both yours and Jensen's breathing fell in sync as you curled up in each other's arms.

"T-That was amazing." Jensen Chuckled.

You felt your cheeks grow sore, not able to keep from smiling. Just being in his arms, feeling his skin against yours, you felt at ease, you felt safe.

Jensen met your gaze, staring deeply into your eyes. You could tell he missed you by the way he lingered, gazing at every aspect of your features.

He cupped your cheek, making small, soft circles with his thumb.

"I love you." He whispered.

You opened your mouth to speak, but was immediately interrupted.

There were three loud knocks at the door, and some mumbling you couldn't quite understand.

And there it was again, another bang at the door, causing both you and Jensen to jump out of bed.

J slipped on his pants, and made his way out to the front door, leaving you behind to place his shirt and panties on your body.

As he unlocked the door, it was swung open immediately with a man storming into the apartment. His face was scrunched, red with anger.

The two men met each other's gaze.

"Gino?" Jensen muttered. His mouth dropped and his eyes widened.

Gino balled his fists, and clenched his jaw. "I am going to kill you I swear." He grunted.

You crept out of the room, their eyes met your silhouette.

And before you knew it, Gino's fist collided with Jensen's faces. You were frozen, shocked of how fast everything was going. Gino was over Jensen, pounding on his face. Mumbling something you couldn't quite figure out.

"Gino! Stop! Please!" Danneel exclaimed, as she ran to his side. Still in her wedding dress.

Her eyes were blood shot and her cheeks were puffed.

"No, he doesn't deserve to just walk away!" Gino yelled. "You're a piece of shit you know that! How could you leave them like that?"

The word 'them' made both you and Jensen snap your gaze to Danneel.

But like before, Gino returned his fist into Jensen's face.

Your stomach churned as you couldn't keep from staring at her stomach. She tried so hard not to look at you. Standing in his shirt, with your hair a mess. She loved Jensen just as much as you did and it made her sick.

"Hey! Get the fuck off my brother!" You heard Jared's voice from the hall.

He made his way to the guys, and pulled Gino off of jensen. Pushing him against the wall, with his forearm against Gino's neck.
Jared was now inches away from his face, anger washed over him as he scrunched his brows together. "You touch him again, I swear I will break your arms off." He snarled.

You've never seen this side of him, ever. Only when he played as Sam.

Gen walked in, her hands gently clutching on to her husbands arm.
"Please Jared, let him go." She whispered.

The tension was thick, you could cut it with a knife. Your stomach knotted creating you to feel nauseous.

Jensen pulled himself up from the floor. His face was covered with cuts and blood. But he never tore his gaze off Danneel.

"W-what's he talking about D?" He breathed.

Her lips began to tremble as she placed a hand on her stomach. "I-im pregnant." She whispered.