Breathless Part 14

"Am I too Late J?" You exhaled. Your stomach twisted in to knots, your chest was tight. You were nervous of his answer and the way he looked at you, with soft eyes, and his lips frowning. You knew It wasn't going to be good.
Jensen took in a deep breath, his lips beginning to quiver. "Y/N-" He paused, with tears flowing down his freckled cheeks.
"Hey sorry but everyone is getting worried, what should i tell them?" Jared asked.
Jensen glanced over at you, taking your breath away. He flashed a soft smile and let out a long sigh. "I'll be right there." He whispered.
Jared nodded and made his way back into the room, leaving you two behind.
"Look, If you would've done this a year ago. If you would have realized all of this before I asked Danneel to marry me, I would've-" He swallowed hard and tried to clear his throat. "I would've dropped everything to be with you."
The knot in your throat made it unbearable to breathe. You felt like the walls were closing in.
"But you cant." You forced out.
His eyes were bloodshot, and he hated to see you upset.
With everything going on, You couldn't believe what you were doing. You were at his wedding for Gods sake, practically crashing it. You felt pathetic. Low even, what were you doing?
"I-im so- sorry. I dont know- I'm so sorry." Your voice was shaking. You turned away and began to walk toward the front door. Your heart was pounding hard, fast as the tears fell uncontrollably down your cheeks.
Never in your life have you ever felt so much pain. Not even the night you lost the baby.
"Y/N!" Jensen called out for you.
You ignored his yelp as you forced yourself not to look back. He didnt deserve this. He didnt deserve to be put in this position, especially on his wedding day. Especially when his soon to be wife, waited patiently for him.
But watching you walk away, he couldn't help but begin to over think his decision.
"Jensen?" A familiar voice rang.
He snapped his gaze. There she was, standing in her dress, looking ever so beautiful. Danneel noticed the tears that had stained his cheeks. She could read him like an open book. He was destroyed.
"Hey, are you okay?" She whispered.
He opened his mouth to speak, but only a soft whimper escaped. She engulfed Jensen and pulled him in as closely as she could.
"I'm so sorry. I dont know-"
"Shh, it's okay. Its going to be okay." She exhaled.
"I chose you Danneel." He said as he cried into her.
Danneel pulled his face up to hers. Her gaze piercing into him.
She flashed a soft smile as she shed a single tear. "No, you didnt J. You chose her."
Jensen furrowed his brows, and tilted his head to the side. He was baffled at her comment. Not making any sense, until it hit him.
Thats when he realized that through everything, he still loved her. Just by seeing at the end of the aisle, panting like crazy, he remembered how his stomach felt. How his heart felt like it skipped a beat. He remembered hearing you tell him you still loved him. He felt like he was on fire, like a thousand fireworks were going off all around him, just by standing by you.
"I-I have to-"
"I know." Danneel said. "Go get her."
----------
Your phone lit up as you recieved multiple calls, and texts. From Gen, Jared, even Misha. Seeing if you were okay. You threw your phone, luckily landing on the carpet. You couldn't handle everything.
Different emotions swirling through you. One moment you were angry, pissed of what just happened, then you were filled with sadness, as you knew no matter what, you were alone. All you could do was stare endlessly at the wall in front of you.
Old memories flooded your mind within seconds.
You remembered Jensen making your favorite Dish the first night he ever stayed over. You remembered the moment you both stayed up all night, talking about life, laughing at basically everything. You remembered feeling so safe in his arms, sitting on the floor by the door as you wept and whimpered into him. You remembered it all, like a movie.
You slid down to the ground, your breathing becoming heavy and fast as you started to cry hard.
"I'm so sorry!" You yelped, pulling your legs into you.
"Y/N?" A familiar voice muttered, making you snap your gaze up.
Jensen closed the door behind him, and made his way to you. "You know, you shouldn't leave a spare key under your mat anymore. Anyone can just walk in." He flashed a soft smile.
You furrowed your brows, wiping your tears away. "W-what're you doing here? Arent you suppose to be exchanging vows right about now?"
"Well, this crazy girl kind of crashed my wedding." He chuckled.
Hearing him laugh, even just for a moment, made your lips curve at the edges. It was like music to your ears.
"She was going on about how amazing I am and how incredibly handsome I am. I mean, i can see why she crashed the wedding-" He paused, pulling you up to him. "I am pretty damn great."
You rolled your eyes and let out a soft chuckle. Meeting his gaze, you quickly dropped your lips, remembering the conversation.
"But you couldn't do it, remember?" You exhaled. "You Dont want me anymore..."
Jensen pushed a strand of hair behind your ear. Chills covering you completely, as his fingers gently grazed over your cheek.
"I never stopped wanting you."
Before you could speak, Jensen crashed his lips to yours. Instantly taking your breath away. His hands traveled up your neck, and tangled his hands into your hair, pulling you in. Soft grunts escaped you both as you tasted each other. Savoring every second.

Jensen pressed his head to yours, a smile creeping on your face.
"I love you Y/N." He whispered.
You glanced into his eyes.
"I love you too J."
He returned his lips back to yours, lifting your feet off the ground and making his way to your room.
He craved you. Not being able to feel you, touch you, taste you for a year, it drove him crazy. Without realizing it. Clothes were being shed as you entered the room. Having trouble walking with his pants still around his ankles, you both couldnt help but laugh.
"You try carrying someone and getting undressed!" He cackled.
You shook your head, chuckling. "Shut up." You exhaled and pulled his face back to yours.
Jensen finally made his way into your room, and slowly closed the door behind him.
All you could hear was laughter echoing through the apartment. Moans and grunts etching into the walls.
Without notice, Both yours and Jensen's phones were lit up. Jared calling J as Gen called for you. You both were in your own little worlds.
"Did she answer?" Jared asked, looking at his wife.
She shook her head no and shrugged. "Maybe he isnt there yet?" She said.
Jared pursed his lips, squeezing on to the phone in his hand. "I hope not. Come on, we better find him before its too late."