GROWN MAN DICK

OKAY DONT GET PISSED LOL. BUT, I'M

CHANGING ACE NAME TO BEAST. AND

KILLAS NAME TO ACE I KNOW YALL LIKE

THIS BITCH DOING TO MUCH LOL I'M

SORRY MOTHERFUCKAS. I LOVE YALL

THOUGH.

BUT THE CAST IS STILL THE SAME. THE

ONLY THING I AM CHANGING ITS THE

NAME.

——✍🏾

——✍🏾

Beast was what you called a natural born hustle. At 16 while the rest of the boys on his block was gang banging. Beast in his brother Red was looking for a fast come up.

With both parents gone, in just there old fragile grandmother to look after them the boys raised themselves. With no money in barley a home they took to the streets both slowly making their way to the top of the food chain. they where unstoppable, until Red was killed a couple of years back. with his brother gone Beast had taken over the family business in made it better. Now at 28 his at the top of his game, in don't plan on stopping anytime soon.

Beast had turn the little drug empire to an legitimate business. He no longer needed to get his hands dirty. He paid shooters to deal with his mess but, that doesn't mean he was to be tested. At 28 years old Beast was an OG. He put in enough work, the street knew better than to fuck with him or his crew. So when he heard about some N.Y niggas trying to inch there way into his business he knew those niggas hadn't heard about him yet.

Ace in his brother Money didn't think he would've notice them taken over a small spot. Little did they no, that is where he spends most of his time, to find ways to up more product sales. The bigger blocks who made the most money needed less supervision. So when Beast started to notice blocks coming up short he started to watch harder. Sending people to look out on corners seeing what goes down so they could report back to Beast.