PUSSY POWER

Maybe it was the hoe in her but, Cali didn't see the hurt in fucking father in son if both of them was paying her bills

Maybe it was the hoe in her but, Cali didn't see the hurt in fucking father in son if both of them was paying her bills. When Red got released from prison a couple a weeks ago in she laid eyes on him for the first time she knew she had to have him. Not caring that she was getting fucked by his son.

Cali had something up her seleves. Laying on her back she thought, although her brothers in sister didn't approve of her life style it came in handy for times like these. Prince was a wanna be thug. He didn't have the insite his father or uncle had on the street so she knew it would be easy to get him to fold. All she had to do was get him to talk, the best way she knew how. The power of the the pussy.

She had him right where she wanted him. With his dick balls deep in her wet cave. They had been sexing for the pass 3 minutes. And since this wasn't their 1st incojnter she knew that it was almost over.

"Ohhh yeah baby. Get that pussy." Prince loved it when she talked to him. He was a verbal freak. He like to hear his bitchs moan, talk or cry well he's dicking em down. If only he knew Cali was putting on her best show. "Oh Yeahh you gon ' cum in this pussy." Cali rolled her eyes at her self. I wish this nigga hurry up. He ain't never last this long. She thought to herself.

"Yeah I'm finna bust all in that shit." Prince had finally milk himself inside of her and she was relieved that she had just started getting the shot.

Ain't no baby's coming from this pussy.

When he was done prince went to the bathroom in cleaned himself off. Grabbing at towel with soap in handing it to Cali. Then he lays down next to her.

"Have you found out any information about the girl?" Cali asked. She had been trying to find Beauty now for 3 weeks. It wasn't an secret that prince and Beauty used to have a thing before Beast stole her from him.

"Yeah I found out that she's been hiding at my uncles house. Last week I went to his house for a meeting the bitch, was there playing house with that nigga." Prince would never admit it out loud but, he was a little bitter that his uncle had stolen his girl and that he had gotten to the pussy before he did.