Chaos

Prince

Prince

Flip and Prince both walked into the empty 6 star restaurant with pale faces. This was not a dinner affair but, a business meeting. The pair looked like 2 million bucks, walking strongly into the restaurant they're
bodies screamed dominance.

It was quite, so quite for a second Flip thought he could hear Princes's thoughts. The flours where Rudy red in so clean she could see herself. On the windows were silk red drapes with a cream lace on top. There was and all cream paino in the corner of the room, a red in clear chandelier on the ceiling but, there was only one table in the middle of the room.

This Russian meet could change there lives forever. She had never work with white people before unless she was hired to kill them, which could explain the spider legs felling inside her belly. The drug games was a whole different world. Although the money came slower, the price of came lower.

"How long you think this beef gone last between your uncle and your pops." Flips asked Prince as they made there way to the only table in the restaurant. The pair have been working together in the streets for 6 weeks now in business was better than ever. Beast was to busy fighting a war between brothers to notice that his nephew was on his way to being top dog in the streets of New York.

"As long as they still breathing." Prince said coldly. In his eyes both man had failed him, Red was always to gangster to give him what he needed as a child, and beast had stolen his girl.

"Was the plan bro? We been laying low for 2 months. When we gone get are hands dirty?" Flip asked. She was a hit man turn drug dealer and hadn't got rid of her trigger finger.

"The plan is we lay low in wait for my signal. You'll get to kill someone soon." Prince was more patient then Flip. He thought with his brain not his gun, which is why he did all the Decision making. "One of them niggas gone take the other out. All we gotta do is wait."

"Are you ready for what you gotta do if it's dad?" Flip was a little iffy. But she wasn't shocked to see prince ready to kill his uncle over pussy. As a hit man she's been hired to kill people for less but, pussy will always be at the top.

"What you saying?"

"Bro I'm saying his your father?"

"Well if you wanna be technical neather of them niggas been much of a pops to me, so I can care less both they ass can fly."

Flip couldn't help the feeling in the pit of her gut. She felt like this was going to end very badly for everybody. But she let prince say his peace because at the end of the day that was a gun he was going to have to shoot himself.

The room fall silent as the Russian mob walked toward the table. All of them had on Taylor made suits and snake skin shoes. As they made there way to the table prince and Flip stood out of respect. But prince was the first to speak. "Rome it's nice to see you again my friend." 

ROME

ROME

Rome and Prince had been close friends for a long time, there fathers work together for many years before Rome father dead 3 years ago. And now that Rome had taken over his father empire prince need his help to do the same. "Hello Touch how you been?"

Touch was a nick name that Rome had giving prince because he was so lucky everything he Touch turn into gold. "I been good how's aunt May and your sisters?"

"They been burning my pocket with all this college tuitions but, they are good. My mother misses you, you need to visit her in Russia."

"I will very soon."

The room fall into a comfortable silence as all the man got sorted and sitted. "Now let get to business. I heard about the war going on in you family I am sorry to hear that. Beast and Red worked very well with each other. It's such a shame that it had to come to that."

Prince didn't really care about his uncle and fathers family feud, he was focus on one thing. And one thing only, himself. "Yes. Such a shame isn't it. It's started to come in between business. I need new supply you wouldn't be able to help me with that?"

"Yes, I can help you are like a brother to me but I don't need your uncle and father knocking at my door step next angry that I've giving you there cut."

"I have a good plan." Prince have Rome the evil eye and both boy started to laugh. Prince planned on doing the same thing Rome did to his father to his. An inside joke that both of them shared together. In just like prince help  Rome cover his tracks he will do the same. 

short I know. I'm sorry i haven't been posting but, i'm and have more idea's !!!!!! so read niggas tune the fuck in !!!!