BROTHERS N ARMS

At 24 and 23 years old Ace in his brother are deep in the game

At 24 and 23 years old Ace in his brother are deep in the game. The streets called them Double Trouble. You will never catch one without the other, that's how they keep each other safe. After being in the game for over 10 years the boys are ready to have there own territory. They're done working on corners, in checking in with the bosses. They wanted something of their own. The take over started with Queens. In now it's Chicago.

The expansion in Chicago was supposed to be good for them. But, Beast controlled more then half of N.Y, Atlanta, in all of Chicago. Not only did they not know about all these territory expect for Chicago they didn't know how connect in feared he really was.

"So what are you saying Cee?" Ace said to his younger sister Cali, calling her by nick name.

The small family all gathered around the big Friday's dinner table, eating their food in discussing business. Ace in Money Haven't seen their little sister for quite sometime now they where both surprised at how filled out she was. She was 16 but, a body like a 22 year old runway model in a face of an angel. A man worse nightmare, she was the real double trouble.

"He runs one of the biggest cartel in America in by steping on his territory and stealing from him you just cut yourselves off. Everything that gets  distributed its ran by Beast first. So your connect is no longer your connect. You jus dried yourselves out, in don't even no it." She said well taking a sip of her Sprite well waiting for her brothers to respond.

"How do you no so much about are business?" Money asked from across the table with a mug on his face.

"Look that not none of your concern." Cali was not about to tell her brothers that she was fucking Prince for a week now, in once he gets drunk his uncle business starts to roll off his tongue like vomit. "I'm only tell you this cause I could help."

"You, you can help? What? You fucking Tony Mantana or something?" Money never had a liking for his little sister. It wasn't a secret that Cali got around. She even had sex with a couple of their friends back when she was 14. The only reason why he tolerated her was because she was family.