BROTHERS

Red walks out those gates like a new man

Red walks out those gates like a new man. Although he was a little tried from the lack of rest he still kept a smile on his face. Being lock down everybody always talking about when they getting out or want to get out. But, nobody want to see you be free for yourself, Jealousy has a way clawing at a mans throat when his been in the pin for more then one day. So he kept is release to himself. He didn't plan on dying the first day out.

He was finally out of prison in that was somthing to be excited about within its self. But, Red had big plans. He wasn't planning on going to the club, eat some good food or fuck a bunch of women. No red was going to see the Beast in take his spot back as King.

Everything looked new to him, as if he was a new baby seeing the world for the first time. Everything feels better when you free, like this freash air. It felt good to breath in air without bars being in the middle. "Damn this feels good." Red breaths in and out. "So good."

Although it felt good to be out those gates of hell, his happiness was short lived when getting into his sons car. "Wasup." If you didn't see it before, you can see the difference in the two brothers. When Red sat in the car he slatched grab his dick in Flicked his nose. Well Beast sat like a gentleman, up straight shoulders back with an smirk on his face.

"Hello Raymond." loyalty runs deep in Beast eyes. Even though his love for his brother run just as deep, his inner Beast was still knocking at his chest waiting to come out. It only took him 3 days to put his ear to the street in find out that not only was his big brother going agasist him, but so was his nephew Prince. Even after all that he's done for him. Treating him more like a son than his own father. But even with all this knew found information Beast still couldn't find it in his heart to kill him. This was family and family work out there problems. Being that Red was his blood brother he wanted to give him a chance to explain himself without using violence.

"Akua, I missed you little bro." Red could tell something was off. He could see it in his brothers eyes but, he tried not to look as neveous as he felt. Beast wasn't a pond in the chest game anymore he was the king. Even sitting here in a car was intimidating for him. Which was weird because Reds the killer, Beast the brain they always agreed to that. "You not happy to see me."