CREATING A KILLA

My fellow lesbians!!! This is what you been waiting for. Here she is.
((If you read my 1st vision you'll know who I'm spoken off))

This chapter is dedicated to my loyal follower @MiracleBaldwin. Thank you for reading honey!!!

 Thank you for reading honey!!!

(Flip)

(Flip)

"Your a fuck psycho. What the fuck is the matter with you?" Flip dragged 44 yeah old Austin Miller acrossed flour hotel room on the 56th flour. For a fully grown it surprised her how light he was was. Considering she wasn't a small women herself standing 5'8 180pounds of muscle she tossed him around very easily.

Miller was the mayor of New York. Somehow Red had gotten contact with Austin Millier 1 year ago in they've been conspiring against Beast since then. When the Mexican cartel came to warn him about his brother turning on him, his instantly thought to make a couple of house calls. And he knew just who to call to do.

Flip had meet Beast as a youngin' 13 to be exact. Beast had just turn 19 his name in the street was starting to get big. Jessica was her name at the time and she was just one of the little block niggas Beast had in charge of his many Territories. At less that what he thought. It was not until 2 years latter that he realized that Flip was a girl.

2012 JUNE 5TH

Flips hang on the block with his guys waiting for the next cluck to come get their fix. It was a cold day in Chicago almost -22 degrees below. (P.s if you stay in Chicago this week that -22 was hitting my soul. Even the devil himself was like hell nah!!!) most of the block was dead but, Flip didn't play games when it came to his crew. He might have been the youngest nigga on the block but, he made more money then the guys 4 years older then he was.

That was because Flip was on the block all day and all night. With no mother or father to question his whereabouts the streets raised him. He mad sure there was a guy standing on his corner every second of everyday. Flip was always the first nigga up and the last to go home.