A BROTHER BETRAYAL

THIS WILL BE A VERY LONG CHAPTER

THIS WILL BE A VERY LONG CHAPTER. BE WARNED THERE IS A SEX SCENE!!!

 BE WARNED THERE IS A SEX SCENE!!!

(Kevin Ross)

White politician are the biggest gangsters in the world. Today in America the president of the united states can start a war that kills millions of innocent people everyday at the drop of a hat in receives a pat on the back. But, a black man can get shot for selling lose cig outside a corner store. The world had suddenly became a dangerous place this year after this election, in with people coming after Akua in every corner its was about to get worse.

Kevin Ross Mayor of Chicago has been in his sit for a year now. He wasn't a bad person, he was the worst there is. From framing innocent people to get what he wanted, to rapping women and having his brother killed 5 years. He was a low man, the lowest of persons. Working with a criminal was never apart of his plan. But, Kevin wanted what ever white man in America wanted, power and money.

When mayor Ross first went to Beast it was 5 years ago. See, Kevin Ross was always jealous of his big brother Malcolm Ross. As children the brothers where very close but, right around the teenage years the boys started to distance one either. Mostly Kevin. Kevin became obsessed with taking everything that his late brother had. starting with affairs with his beautiful wife Angie, to taking his sit in office as the mayor of Chicago. The second part was easier said then done, so Kevin Ross went to the local Gangster, Akus Johnson Aka Beast. Beast got the job done easy, and in return Kevin turned his back on all Beast illegal actives. And Akua, he become unstoppable. No one could touch him. When Kevin told Beast he was running for mayor, he just at the opportunity to help. Kevin didn't think any thing of it until he got a call from his good friend Miller one month ago. Miller had inform Kevin that Beast had a lot of recording of ever business meeting they've ever had. including on the from 5 years ago when he had his brother killed. Now Kevin wasn't really worried about all the business meeting, and murders that he had Beast set up but, the murder of his brother can not get out. It will kill his mother. Malcolm had always been her favorite.