REAL NIGGAS

3 days before Red release

It was Saturday night in the club was packed with urban business ballers in a couple of celebrities. But, even with the presence of many young black, worthy, and handsome men Beauty still spotted Akua as soon as he walked though the door, Like metal feeling for an magnets there eyes connected.

Just from a look of his eyes Beauty's body erupted into pleasure. Although Tiffany had her friend matched with someone else, she couldn't help the uncomfortable wet feeling in the middle of her legs. In Beauty had forgot all about Money, in what he was trying to whisper in her eyes for her eyes where fixed on a King.

She was never sure about the rumors before but, as he walked toward her shaking hands with some of biggest businesses man in their wives she had never been so sure of something her whole life. She saw it in his eyes that he was in fact who the city said he was. He walked like a King. Head high, shoulders back, in with a confidence that could be seen by any one. It scared her but, turned her on at the same time.

And as he grow closer Beauty body become more yearning of his touch. It was as if her whole body was being set on firer in could only be thowrn out by his hands. "Hello, Beauty." Beast ignored Tiffany, Rolla, Ace and his brother. She was beautiful, and he couldn't help to see the look of lust in her eyes. Her dressed was silk in black long but showed a clean cleavage giving it a a small sex appeal. But didn't go unnoticed by Beast.

"How you doing man?" Rolla had spoke first. As the two stared at each other everyone sat quite. And he was staring to feel awkward.

Reaching his long body down to shake hands with Rolla Beast never took his eyes off Beauty. And either did she.

Her body tenised when she saw him. She didn'tt notice the tears that escaped her eyes until He lifted his hands to whip them. "I....I....I have to-to," she looked around for an excuse. "To go to the bathroom." She said quickly.