Part 1

I've never really fit in with the people at school. Everyone is oblivious to my existence except for Sabrina who AKA likes to make my life hell.

Sabrina is the main slut, bitch, and popular girl in school who likes to make fun of me for her entertainment.

Nobody has ever tried to stop Sabrina and her minions.

"Ooh what do we have here?" think of the devil and she may appear. "So Sienna, I have a wonderful question for you" I was looking down, but gazing up through my lashes and see her smirking at me.

"Why are you here? I thought you would have ran away or have you learned to cope with being all alone? I don't understand why your here. Nobody cares about you so why don't you just leave so we don't have to deal with your presence? I mean we would all be happier if we didn't have to see your ugly face!" Sabrina sneered at me. Well little did she know that her wishes would come true. I bet your wondering why her wish will come true and no I am not going to commit suicide but you will have to wait and find out of what's to come.

"God Sienna! Speak when spoken to!" She shouted and took a threatening step to me. Right when I went to reply another voice spoke.

"Sabrina what the hell are you doing?" a deep voice said from behind me making me jump in surprise.

"Well, I am just teaching Sienna here how to reply" Sabrina said with a fake smile. Then I felt something sling a crossed my shoulder. What the...

P

"Huh I think she can reply so I would like you to leave my girlfriend alone" The deep voice said. I wonder who the heck is behind m...WOAH wait...what... did he just say GIRLFRIEND?

"GIRLFRIEND? Elijah what the hell are you talking about?" Sabrina screamed at him. Eli-Elij-ja-jah? I started to cough as the air stopped entering my body. I felt a hand patting my back to try to sooth my coughing attack.

"Hey are you okay babe?" The deep voice who I now know is Elijah said as he stepped in front of me once I stopped coughing.

"Y-yeah I am f-fine" I mumbled as I closed my locker after putting my books in.

"Okay then. Well Sabrina don't bother my girlfriend again" Elijah casually stated as he wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me with him down the hall. What the heck is going on?

"What is going on?" I whispered as I glanced up at Elijah. He looked down at me with a smirk on his face.

"Well you and I are now fake boyfriend and girlfriend" He said as he looked up again.

"Why?"

"Well 1. I saved you from that slut 2. My mom wants me to date a nice girl so that's you, and 3. well I don't know of a third one but hey you get to be my girlfriend so that must be a bonus." He chuckled while I thought about reason 3. To have a relationship before I disappeared.

"Okay" I mumbled as we walked out of school.

"So you want to come over to my place?" He asked as we arrived at his car.

"Uh"

"Come on! It will be fun"

"Okay sure" We both hoped in and headed over to his house.